ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i need some help.. anybody know if the original Mangos came out in a size 13.. any help would be appreciated.. thanks guys

just got these in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finish line will be getting crimsons or whatever we'll calling them these days. Not sure if it will be in store only. Gotta check on the other two spring colors tomorrow.  In other news, got my crimson tonals in today. Still not sure how I feel about them, but for $50 ill hang on to em I guess. 

Finish line will be getting crimsons or whatever we'll calling them these days. Not sure if it will be in store only. Gotta check on the other two spring colors tomorrow.  In other news, got my crimson tonals in today. Still not sure how I feel about them, but for $50 ill hang on to em I guess. 
good to know did you call them? or ask a manager at a store?

i need some help.. anybody know if the original Mangos came out in a size 13.. any help would be appreciated.. thanks guys

Nope. If they did, I'd have 2 pairs already. I think they only made like 1 pair or 2 pairs at most in a size 13 LOL. I've been looking since summer of last year. The Mangos in a size 13 are my unicorns.

Last edited:
yep ..i went to my local fnl today because the website said they had the lime splits & the crimson splits in store & of course the manager didnt know what the hell i was talking about when i got there so i had her pull them up on the cpu so i could order them

guess what this broad said to me

"oh those lebron shoes?"
"you just want them because lebron wore them"
"you want the lebron ones after you buy these"

i almost snuffed her when she said that bs to me...

proceeded to give her the

told her i already have 3 of the color lebum wore & im damn near a yr IN not under 24hrs caught up in da hype train

pull out my phone & show her olive splits pic, a old collection pic & a closet pic that shows about 14 roshe boxes mingling with my jordans.... mouth was zipped after that

but thats exactly the lamness i knew would happen after that lebum picture made rounds....i wont be able to rock them without the lebum slurpers hounding now

The fact that you showed her pictures makes me scratch my head. You didn't need to prove anything. Should have palmed her face and went about your business.

which days are those again?

What's the going rate on DS mangos??? Is it really worth paying between $130-150 instead of waiting for v2?

What's the going rate on DS mangos??? Is it really worth paying between $130-150 instead of waiting for v2?

No one can answer that for you. You have to make that choice yourself. Some will say get the mangos, some will say wait for the V2s. I can't find Mangos in a size 13 for the life of me but if I could, I'd double ip on the Original mangos. They are technically an OG colorway. You shouldn't be asking people in here if they're worth it. You should be asking yourself if they are worth it to YOU.

Same thing applies to those still searching for Calypsos and Sirens.

Last edited:
any places get a fsr in the iguana's? suprised nobody's got a 7.5 restock yet or else it sells out quick

they did but they are extremely hard to find. i've had a size 12.5 before. ppl in asia on avg have smaller feet, so they order less of the large sizes. i'm a 10.5 and have been to shops where the biggest size they bring in is 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom