ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thanks broshes!

@eugenilegts it is a sony NEX6 and i am using the carl zeiss 24mm 1.8, sold the kit lens haha
gotta love those prime lenses  
pimp.gif

awesome shots as always man

Local boutique here in Copenhagen said they were getting the spring cws around 1. April, so expect US storest to get them around that time (maybe before)

anyway I guess the Roshe hype has really hit Denmark pre-orders for the new cws sold out in two hours 
roll.gif

I have the same chance. In UK has 8 and 9 of iguanas, and 8.5 which is my size has not: (

Roshes fit true to size, right?

When someone finds out where the Graphic Roshe Runs went that were on NDC let me know. Since they weren't selling I was waiting for them to go on sale. haha. I bet they on sale now somewhere. I don't think the LeBum post caused the bandwagon'ers to go crazy on the floral prin, did they!?t. haha.... 

Another installment of "This Week In Roshe News."

Seeing the city pack on feet especially the New York pair reassures that I will be TRYING to cop'm! 

And I wish I were lucky enough to walk into an outlet only to get handed Roshe Runs 2s. Great video, once again!

Is this what it has come to? This reseller wants $325 for a pair of Calypso's even after I offered a very good price of $275. I'm just going to wait for these to hit Nike ID and hope they have a teal midsole option.

Is this what it has come to? This reseller wants $325 for a pair of Calypso's even after I offered a very good price of $275. I'm just going to wait for these to hit Nike ID and hope they have a teal midsole option.

the price is just going to go up if you dont get them now. ofcourse they will go for that much if there is only like 10 maybe 20 DS pairs left out there.

$325 is over quadruple retail don't you find that a little excessive?

It is excessive and for that fact I've come to the point I will probably never have em. No biggie though. I'd much rather have 4 other pairs of roshes than just one pair even if they are the calypsos. Unless I can come across a fair price which is probably slim

If anyone still needs any OG colors. You can still give Oneness a try. I got tired of waiting for a restocked on Iggy's and placed my order from them yesterday. $85 shipped

Dang.  My first application for Team Roshe netted me three +1's.  Two applications later I can't even get one anymore.  You guys are hard to impress! :tongue:

Anyway, I copped a pair of Cybers on eBay in a size 10 for about $100 shipped from id4shoes.  He still has a few sizes left in 8-10 (one more 10) if anybody is interested.  He has some Premium NRGs too, but there's better deals elsewhere.

Dang.  My first application for Team Roshe netted me three +1's.  Two applications later I can't even get one anymore.  You guys are hard to impress! :tongue:

Anyway, I copped a pair of Cybers on eBay in a size 10 for about $100 shipped from id4shoes.  He still has a few sizes left in 8-10 (one more 10) if anybody is interested.  He has some Premium NRGs too, but there's better deals elsewhere.

I was looking at the exact pair too.

Stadium Green for $130 shipped. DS. What does TEAM ROSHE think about that? Good Buy or Good Bye??
I wouldn't say either.

Last month that colorway was readily available, but a lot of the third party sellers are out.  Everybody hates this answer -- but it's really up to you.

It's also a harder pair of shoes to match because that shade of green isn't particularly easy to find in terms of fashion, unless you're a Jets fan.

I wouldn't say either.

Last month that colorway was readily available, but a lot of the third party sellers are out.  Everybody hates this answer -- but it's really up to you.

It's also a harder pair of shoes to match because that shade of green isn't particularly easy to find in terms of fashion, unless you're a Jets fan.
Have you ordered from tmall/frugirls before?

Back
Top Bottom