ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone ever bought something from tmall?
Tmall is a scam, don't ever buy from there. 
mean.gif

Ive never bought something off tmall and im new to using niketalk, my bad
welcome to niketalk.Tmall can get very complicated if you don't follow the instructions on how to buy the shoes.Also be careful of that site with fake sneakers.

not sure if anyone is willing to dish $200 for sirens, but someone who posted it for 250 on ebay (didn't get any bids) messaged me earlier today said he's willing to go 200 shipped size 10.5, here's his account name; twothreenyc 

pretty sure you can talk him down more, but still not low enough where you'd feel super lucky with buying it

Ive never bought something off tmall and im new to using niketalk, my bad

Dude, youve asked 4 questions in the span of an hour asking the same related things AND 4 or 5 of us in the last few posts told you to search. We understand if you're new to Niketalk but when multiple posts are directly replied towards you, you should take the advice. You're not off to a very good start in here.

Just do a search or hit the previous page button a few times and you'll have all your answers. The Mango questions are asked constantly. Lets start you off with a clean slate and go from there. Do a search and all will be well. Good luck and welcome to NT.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this, but what's the difference if you order directly through the site rather than through Frugirls? I found a site that has a sale, but if you put it through Frugirls you don't get the discount :/....

Dude, youve asked 4 questions in the span of an hour asking the same related things AND 4 or 5 of us in the last few posts told you to search. We understand if you're new to Niketalk but when multiple posts are directly replied towards you, you should take the advice. You're not off to a very good start in here.

Just do a search or hit the previous page button a few times and you'll have all your answers. The Mango questions are asked constantly. Lets start you off with a clean slate and go from there. Do a search and all will be well. Good luck and welcome to NT.
Ok, thanks. My bad. Thanks for the help

Whoops. I'm sorry bro... that wasn't directed at you.

I actually had a reply for you, but read a reply that was posted like 30 seconds prior to mine which pretty much said the same thing.

Didn't wanna double up, so I typed in the first thing that came to mind.

(see original post) :lol:

at any rate, welcome to the forum.

however, reading is fundamental. :smile:

Last edited:
preworn size 12 Sirens and Stadium Greens for 120 on ebay; Julezthegod18, he also has OBO set up too so worth a shot! good luck!

oneness got another fsr? they had one a while back but didn't have my size :frown:

been hunting for iggys in 7.5 for a month now, I keep missing the fsr's or nobody's restocking in that size

I know i just joined today, but i have been following this forum for a while and you guys have provided me with a lot of information and i just want to return to you guys. If it helps or anything i was searching through CL and saw a DS Knicks CW (size 9.5) for only $100. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/clo/3657126810.html and a Size 11 Stadium Green CW for only $70!!! http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/clo/3651073783.html 

I'm not sure if they would ship or not but yeah 

Let me know if i'm not allowed to post this, i'll remove it.

Back
Top Bottom