ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I had a long flight today, had some down time just now. Noticed it jumped 8 pages and figured something interesting may have happened.

Nope, just a bunch of nonsense. Carry on. :smh:

lol It's my birthday this Sunday. Gotta spoil myself 
wink.gif
happy bday man.I'll bet you once you get your roshe,your gonna end up lookin like this kid lol
roll.gif

anyone got both the wovens and the og mesh roshes in a size 10? I want to compare how they look in length before i pull the trigger. so if you do, may i ask for a picture? please and thank you~

anyone got both the wovens and the og mesh roshes in a size 10? I want to compare how they look in length before i pull the trigger. so if you do, may i ask for a picture? please and thank you~
Pull the trigger on wovens? General consensus is .5 up

I got both in size 10. OG mesh fits perfectly and is tts on my feet but woven is little tight. When I brought the woven, I didn't know about the sizing. If I did, I would have went .5 up.

yeah i know its all .5 up for wovens. but you see i am a 9.5 in og mesh but i also have a 10 in the sport reds. the size 10 looks a bit long on me so i was wondering if the woven would look long too.

worn once Cybers on eBay 9.5 for 80 and 12 shipping..

had to pull the trigger 
grin.gif

is that a good deal?

Last edited:
Nice! Underrated colorway in my opinion. And underworn in my rotation. Everytime I break em out I question why I don't wear em more
yeah man, definitely underrated.. though it will still break necks for its simplicity!

btw, i like seeing that happy kid on the recent images.. dyin right now haha

Last edited:
just made my purchase off frugirls. Does anyone know if you make separate orders do they ship them all in one box and claim the full value on all the orders in one box? or will they ship out separately? just wondering just incase of customs fees.

The hype is insane.  I left for work and to lead a dance workshop and I have to catch up through 6 pages?  Most of them being questions that were asked yesterday... LOL.

So I unDS'ed by Knicks today, and I forgot how much of a struggle it is to slide socked feet into a fresh pair of Roshes.  I hope the new spring colorways make use of the tonal insoles or the Premium NRG insoles.  The friction of the insole is really my only gripe about Roshes in general.

just made my purchase off frugirls. Does anyone know if you make separate orders do they ship them all in one box and claim the full value on all the orders in one box? or will they ship out separately? just wondering just incase of customs fees.
message frugirls and ask them to combine ship

Don't have a picture, but I went half a size up for mine, and glad i did. They're a bit tight, like what everyone else has said. Hope it helps.

worn once Cybers on eBay 9.5 for 80 and 12 shipping..

had to pull the trigger 
grin.gif

is that a good deal?
I say it was a good deal. When I actually think about it, its so hard to tell when a pair is DS and lightly used nowadays. Unless you look at the bottom of the soles, then of course. But upper-wise, its amazing how Dylan Raasch created a shoe to pull something like that off. Big props to him and glad to know I'm taking part in something so creative. 
grin.gif

@tekneepz

"roshe craze man..

my lady is starting to hate it because i spoil myself too much haha"
[/quote]

That's funny my girl gives me the meanest look every time I come home with new sneakers lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom