ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

3 Iguanas
3 Sails
3 Sport Reds
2 Teal Florals
2 Knicks
2 Cybers
2 Sirens

17 pairs total, thought I had less.

I only really want Calypso's and the Spring c/w's, Nike can keep the rest.

Just asking why do you have so many stocked

not sure why u quoted me...i was trying to make the same point as you...
ur quote was in the same context as far as the point i was trying to make which i appreciate , no doubt, but u also posted a link for a currency converter and answered a question about frugirls.

--edit just checked ur link now...ic what u did but at the time like i said i just skimmed through so what i thought u did was not quite true

Last edited:
NT is a community where people who have a common interest (shoes) can help each other out . Even tho we all like roshe runs and whatnot those of you who have questions should PM someone on this thread who knows wat they're talking about and I'm sure they'll be more than welcome to help you out . But when people continue to ask the same questions lengthening this thread by a page every 20mins it does get annoying .

NO ONE IS GOING TO BREAST FEED YOU INFORMATION ANYMORE. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, CHECK THE FIRST PAGE. IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIND YOUR ANSWER, THEN SCROLL BACK AT LEAST 10 PAGES AND READ. STILL CONFUSED??? THEN ASK. CHRIST ITS A **** SHOW IN HERE. 
mad.gif

ur quote was in the same context as far as the point i was trying to make which i appreciate , no doubt, but u also posted a link for a currency converter and answered a question about frugirls.

--edit just checked ur link now...ic what u did but at the time like i said i just skimmed through so what i thought u did was not quite true
all good man. i think we're fighting the same battle here lol. this thread is becoming filled with junk and starting to resemble other threads *cough jordan brand cough* 

3 Iguanas
3 Sails
3 Sport Reds
2 Teal Florals
2 Knicks
2 Cybers
2 Sirens

17 pairs total, thought I had less.

I only really want Calypso's and the Spring c/w's, Nike can keep the rest.

Just asking why do you have so many stocked

I do a lot of walking, plus I live in a dirty *** city.

So, anything w/ a white sole gets completely trashed very quickly, which is why I have 3 of the OG's.

As for the others, I just love the sneaker so it'll be nice having a fresh pair down the road.

dang spent all day in jury duty and the night with my midterms and i come back to the thread with 200+ posts lol

i know i'm not a TR member, but can anyone PM me where it's been confirmed with the new crimson (i believe that's what you guys are calling it, the orange one) in SoCal? Thanks in advance!

anybody heard of id4shoes on ebay? do they sell legit authentic nike roshe
 there is a search bar located on the thread. do some research please. but i'll just answer for now. next time search bar bro. id4shoes is legit. shoes came quick. you can even read ebay feedback, fyi

Just saw on Instagram that people have picked up Roshe 2's at their local Shiekh. All of the sudden pairs are popping up!

Just saw on Instagram that people have picked up Roshe 2's at their local Shiekh. All of the sudden pairs are popping up!
I wish the swoosh on the 2's wasn't in front.. i am disappointed 
tired.gif

also for the people who got their total crimsons from foot action.. do the survey.

You get $10 off! :D

Last edited:
Just saw that too! Still not a huge fan of them but definetly unexpected! Spring may be coming sooner than we all thought :D

Last edited:
anyone else trying to figure out what kinda show it is? lol

$ hit

bich

d ick

c ock

f  uck

h omo

f rek
GOOD? a good show? cause now Nike is making it a really good show with the unexpected drops. I love roshe releases! haha

Last edited:
STOP POSTING INFO ABOUT TMALL/FRUGIRLS! PM EACH OTHER! ESP TR MEMBERS, PLEASE!

STOP ASKING THE SAME $ H ! T OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

STOP MAKING REQUESTS FOR SIZES, COLORWAYS, SHOES IN GENERAL!

not tryin to get aggro or anything, but it is quite annoying to see ppl not really following the rules/suggestions/comments. U guys want your pairs/info/community? just go along with the lax rules. it makes a better experience for everyone!
Couldn't have said it any better. 

Hey guys, just got my Mangos from TMall, everything looks great except that I noticed the the outsole is shaped differently than my other Roshes. In the pic above you can see how the Calypso's outsole curves upward while the Mango's does not. Wondering if anyone else's pair look like mine. Thanks.
nah some roshes sit in one position in a box and they may be curved up so they stick like that others  may not none of mine are the same, check the heeltab to see if theyre legit! 

Back
Top Bottom