ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm about an hour north and trust me I'll keep an eye out 
nerd.gif

And niwreig, I would definitely be interested in any info you get as I live in the Broward area as well.
I live in melbourne us florida boys gotta look out for one another

anyone here from solano beach SD ? pm me please.

these are already mine. :wink:

People that are waiting for the spring colorways hoping it will satisfy their Mango cravings will be SUPER disappointed. Cop them while you can. I regret not getting another pair since Size 11 is so hard to find nowadays.

Last edited:
Like somebody else set, the fact that this thing jumped 10 pages in the span of 12 hours... I feel dumb for even catching up with the thread.  It's just FAQ now... and the FAQ can be found on the first page everybody -- thanks!

As for the Total Crimsons, easy pass for me.  Way too similar to the Sport Reds.  I think I'll stop by the Eastridge FootAction to see if they dropped a few pairs, and I'll let you all know if they have them.  If they do, I'll be more than happy to hook people up.  Just know that I work an insane retail schedule.

Again though, if anybody in the Bay Area comes across a Trails at any of their local stores, let me know.  I just wanna try them on and see how they feel.

instagram user @ocsneakfreak said that Finishline has two of the spring colorways in store on his pic of his Roshe 2 cop.

instagram user @ocsneakfreak said that Finishline has two of the spring colorways in store on his pic of his Roshe 2 cop.
thats what he probably meant,the two tonals.but I read the spring CW is set to be released on march 20th.

Last edited:
Just checked out his IG and that is a definite PASS! even more ugly than the sample Roshe Runs 2. what do the broshes think??

Which colorways?  I literally just came from a Finish Line and Tonals are still on marketing display.
The total crimsons werent out when i bought em, i called them and they had it in stock.

They just got it in when i went, and didnt get to put it out on display yet.

Did you ask them? XD

Last edited:
I really wish I can wear my roshes to work since I'm always on my feet,transporting prisoners.sh^t is pissin me off
mad.gif

I love roshes 2's hope all you guys pass more for me!
good for you man! "Buy What YOU like" But im sure many of us will be starting to like them once other colorways come,  new materials/patterns and once we see them in person (on foot). Same thing happened with some ppl on the OGs. only time will tell. 

Back
Top Bottom