ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody got any iguanas or black/sails in a size 12? I'm a true 12 but am thinking of jumping on an 13 if I have to, one of my fellow NTer's offered it but if I could get a 12 I think it would be safer, I plan on walking around a lot in them.  Thanks!
the NR i posted earlier has a 13 if you want to jump on that. last pair of iggys they have.

Dope pick up w/ dark royal/orange....those are my next roshes i pick up....gotta rep the mets even though theyve been turrible coming out of the break.

Last edited:
Hey fellas. First time poster, long time lurker. I've been getting some info from this thread and thought I would try and return the love (since there is a lot of it in here). It's nice to see a familiar name in here (shtoneytony) from another forum. My game is not as deep as some of you, but I only have four pairs (black, red, stadium green and iguanas).

Don't know if this deal will ever happen, but I have a DS size 12 Iguanas that I would like to trade for calypsos? If you guys have any input, good or bad, please let me know!

Also my local NR still has 1 pair of size 12 (wmns) hot punch and 1 pair of size 11 (wmns) violet/purple.

Thanks in advance! I love this shoe and with the kind of dope people that wear this shoe makes me love it even more.

Hey fellas. First time poster, long time lurker. I've been getting some info from this thread and thought I would try and return the love (since there is a lot of it in here). It's nice to see a familiar name in here (shtoneytony) from another forum. My game is not as deep as some of you, but I only have four pairs (black, red, stadium green and iguanas).

Don't know if this deal will ever happen, but I have a DS size 12 Iguanas that I would like to trade for calypsos? If you guys have any input, good or bad, please let me know!

Also my local NR still has 1 pair of size 12 (wmns) hot punch and 1 pair of size 11 (wmns) violet/purple.

Thanks in advance! I love this shoe and with the kind of dope people that wear this shoe makes me love it even more.
not sure if that will be an even trade, might have to put cash on top of that.  i got mine in australia, which i am ashamed to say paid $140 for.  Had to get this colorway on top of the mangos which were around the same price.  however, it i will satisfy me for awhile or till nike comes out with colorways similar to the initial release.  back to your post, you  will probably pay more for calypsos if you really want them

after reading so many people paying so much for calypsos, i am so glad i jumped on a pair when they first came out. i thought about waiting it out until they were at the rack, but im glad i didnt.

My set to date.

Dark Royals, Mangos, Calypsos, and Sirens will all be here by the end of the week.

Can't wait.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can scoop the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow for retail in a sz 8.5/9? Gonna cop these new colorways since I lost faith in the Mangos and Teals :frown:.

Last edited:

You're going to have to add $75-100 on top of your Iguanas if you want to get the Calypsos, and that's if you can even find a pair for sale.
Calypsos - $145
Mangos - $95 (My homie from China covered the shipping)
Sirens- $78 (Thanks to NIKEf1end)
Dark Royals- $85
Not bad! Still debating whether or not I want to cop the Dark Royals for $85...
 ​
Anyone know where I can scoop the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow for retail in a sz 8.5/9? Gonna cop these new colorways since I lost faith in the Mangos and Teals
frown.gif
I'd keep checking Zappos VIP for returns/restocks. Sizes will randomly pop up, you just have to be the first to see it.

finally got my old account back, i'm itching to get another pair. iguanas and reds are on my hit list once i can find them for a reasonable price (under $100).

@GTfan & @niwreig Thanks for the info fellas! Don't mind having to add cash, just good to know now that I will have to so I don't buy anything else. :tongue:  Guess now it's time to go hunting.
 ​
Anyone know where I can scoop the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow for retail in a sz 8.5/9? Gonna cop these new colorways since I lost faith in the Mangos and Teals
frown.gif
If you can try your local Shiekh. Only reason I say them is because I've seen them there.

You might be able to order them. I know my local store sometimes orders the shoes from other locations if they don't have it. Only thing is you have to do it in-store. Good luck!

Last edited:
I'd keep checking Zappos VIP for returns/restocks. Sizes will randomly pop up, you just have to be the first to see it.
Okay thanks. I didn't know they did that, hopefully I get lucky.
If you can try your local Shiekh. Only reason I say them is because I've seen them there.

You might be able to order them. I know my local store sometimes orders the shoes from other locations if they don't have it. Only thing is you have to do it in-store. Good luck!
I'm located in NY so Shiekh isn't an option for me
mean.gif
. Thanks though, maybe they'll pop up in VIM's.

team roshe app!

my collection so far... (stadium greens coming from urban shortly! $81 shipped)

1. why i like em... most comfortable shoe I've had, good price, the look, easily have become my daily sneaker

still needed sport reds, sirens and calypso's sz 10!

Last edited:
where are you located? Need those Iguanas in 13...do NR's ship between stores?

if you call them and do a stock locate of a size 13 they will give you the location of that place than you can call that place and get it shipped to your house i did that for my igauans.

if you call them and do a stock locate of a size 13 they will give you the location of that place than you can call that place and get it shipped to your house i did that for my igauans.

any idea where one can find the product # in order for them to do a stock locate?

Back
Top Bottom