ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just picked up a pair of the black on white off ebay for $95 shipped. It's a little more than I wanted to pay but I've been wanting these for a while. They still have sizes 10 and 12 in stock.

stadium green and speed yellows on sale zappos vip

getting ready for new CWs??!?!

Hmmmmm....

'Gos?!

Last edited:
TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

i first saw the Roshe Run at my local NR, they had the cybers in a 13, I tried them on and wasn't thrilled with how they fit (I wear a 14) but definitely loved the simple yet stylish approach Nike took when designing these bad boys. I passed on the 13s, but drove another 30 mins up the highway to check out a different location and sure enough they had both the Iguanas/Cybers in 14. I bought both pairs and after 1 day of wear I was hooked. Perfect spring/summer shoe (unless it's raining of course.) Within the next few weeks I was able to get lucky w/ a pair of teals for $100 on eBay, and scored the speed yellows/stadium greens from Zappos Vip. I just ordered 2 more pairs of speed yellows from Zappos ($56 each :smokin :smokin ) and have a pair of black/sails on the way from eBay. I the black/siren reds are on my radar, and I'm hoping someday the sneaker gods can bless me with a pair of Mangos in my size.

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION
i first saw the Roshe Run at my local NR, they had the cybers in a 13, I tried them on and wasn't thrilled with how they fit (I wear a 14) but definitely loved the simple yet stylish approach Nike took when designing these bad boys. I passed on the 13s, but drove another 30 mins up the highway to check out a different location and sure enough they had both the Iguanas/Cybers in 14. I bought both pairs and after 1 day of wear I was hooked. Perfect spring/summer shoe (unless it's raining of course.) Within the next few weeks I was able to get lucky w/ a pair of teals for $100 on eBay, and scored the speed yellows/stadium greens from Zappos Vip. I just ordered 2 more pairs of speed yellows from Zappos ($56 each :smokin :smokin ) and have a pair of black/sails on the way from eBay. I the black/siren reds are on my radar, and I'm hoping someday the sneaker gods can bless me with a pair of Mangos in my size.

+1

Great shoes that even the big footers can enjoy! :D

BTW,

Zappos customer service is the best. After seeing that the Stadium Greens and Yellows were on discount, I opened up a chat with a Zappos rep and she was kind enough to give me $28 back on the sale difference!

Still waiting on those Orange/Blue pairs to show up now...

BTW,
Zappos customer service is the best. After seeing that the Stadium Greens and Yellows were on discount, I opened up a chat with a Zappos rep and she was kind enough to give me $28 back on the sale difference!
Still waiting on those Orange/Blue pairs to show up now...

how long ago was your order?

Apparently, if your order is more than 10 days when they have the sale price, they won't honor it. However, the representative that helped me said she would go ahead and refund the $28 this one time.

Guess I was lucky! :pimp:

Team Roshe Application

my first encounter with a roshe run was on ************* quite a few months back.  saw the images of the new (at that time) colorway, the iguanas.  fell in love the minimalist design and even more the colorway.  had now clue where to buy them and when they were going to release.  so after a month i forgot about them.  then i looked it up again, but this time on youtube.  it was actually a fellow NTer on here that kickstarted my search for the roshe run and ultimately my roshe run collection, freddytv.  saw his videos on the iguanas and sport reds, which in his video revealed the price tag of $54.95 on NR.  I was like holy s*&$, that is a damn good price for those.  Eventually found a pair of iguanas in my size at my local NR.  did not think about the comfort on the roshe until i tried them.  i said shut the front door, these sneakers are clouds on my feet!  I continued my search for the rest of the colors and after a few months this is what I have.  Also have the mangos (rmms can confirm) and teals (from australia in transit, probably early next week). 

Reasons for loving this shoe: super stylish (especially with all the colorways, match any outfit), colors (kind of goes with style, but the color selection is great), comfortablility (roshe > my frees and lunarglides), PRICE, and surprisingly durable/cleanable (pop them in the washer, just like freaking clothes).

Putting up my application early, as I saw talks of cutting the Team Roshe limit to 50.  I wanted to wait till my mangos and teals came in but here you guys go!  Much appreciated to the Roshe Fam for all the unselfishness!

crappy picture, took it last minute (basically when i saw talks of a cap)

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION
i first saw the Roshe Run at my local NR, they had the cybers in a 13, I tried them on and wasn't thrilled with how they fit (I wear a 14) but definitely loved the simple yet stylish approach Nike took when designing these bad boys. I passed on the 13s, but drove another 30 mins up the highway to check out a different location and sure enough they had both the Iguanas/Cybers in 14. I bought both pairs and after 1 day of wear I was hooked. Perfect spring/summer shoe (unless it's raining of course.) Within the next few weeks I was able to get lucky w/ a pair of teals for $100 on eBay, and scored the speed yellows/stadium greens from Zappos Vip. I just ordered 2 more pairs of speed yellows from Zappos ($56 each
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
) and have a pair of black/sails on the way from eBay. I the black/siren reds are on my radar, and I'm hoping someday the sneaker gods can bless me with a pair of Mangos in my size.
+1
Great shoes that even the big footers can enjoy!
happy.gif
+1

Team Roshe Application

my first encounter with a roshe run was on ************* quite a few months back.  saw the images of the new (at that time) colorway, the iguanas.  fell in love the minimalist design and even more the colorway.  had now clue where to buy them and when they were going to release.  so after a month i forgot about them.  then i looked it up again, but this time on youtube.  it was actually a fellow NTer on here that kickstarted my search for the roshe run and ultimately my roshe run collection, freddytv.  saw his videos on the iguanas and sport reds, which in his video revealed the price tag of $54.95 on NR.  I was like holy s*&$, that is a damn good price for those.  Eventually found a pair of iguanas in my size at my local NR.  did not think about the comfort on the roshe until i tried them.  i said shut the front door, these sneakers are clouds on my feet!  I continued my search for the rest of the colors and after a few months this is what I have.  Also have the mangos (rmms can confirm) and teals (from australia in transit, probably early next week). 

Reasons for loving this shoe: super stylish (especially with all the colorways, match any outfit), colors (kind of goes with style, but the color selection is great), comfortablility (roshe > my frees and lunarglides), PRICE, and surprisingly durable/cleanable (pop them in the washer, just like freaking clothes).

Putting up my application early, as I saw talks of cutting the Team Roshe limit to 50.  I wanted to wait till my mangos and teals came in but here you guys go!  Much appreciated to the Roshe Fam for all the unselfishness!

crappy picture, took it last minute (basically when i saw talks of a cap)
+1

where are you located? Need those Iguanas in 13...do NR's ship between stores?
theyre at the mall of georgia NR and i think ive read on here that they do ship between stores. but youre going to have to annoy them until they will actually look for them, and tell them theyre mixed in with the size 12 shoes.

I'm waiting to submit my application for when my Mangos and Calypsos come in, along with a few others..so if I'm not before 50 you're not gonna let me in? Okay :lol:

Last edited:
I'm waiting to submit my application for when my Mangos and Calypsos come in, along with a few others..so if I'm not before 50 you're not gonna let me in? Okay :lol:

Definitely let this guy in. He has helped more people in this thread that I know. Now c'mon Mangos!!!! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom