ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No orange Roshes or clear sole FB. Got the other 2 with a rewards card. No promo coupon can apply. They are excluded. Anyone in socal find the orange one in SGV let ne know.

Took some quick shots of my Total Crimsons/Gamma Greys, hopefully everyone has luck on finding them!
Most, if not all, local Footactions should have these in stock. If not, they can be stock located through the FA system.
Nice shots tho :tongue:

Last edited:
wanted to introduce myself and say hi.  been wearing SBs the past few years and have racked up over 95 pairs in 3 years, but started to loose interest when the two local CT shops closed their doors. I began looking for other lines to try and fortunately last year I was able to jump into some flyknits and roshes pretty early when they both dropped and fall in love with them both.  

CT was never a good spot for any new releases. So far I think Ive been able to keep up with most roshe release through online retailers.  I am fearful with the recent growth in the roshes popularity any chances of getting retail prices on these in place like CT is going to dry up reaaaaal quick. needless to say I am very glad i found this thread.  ...and yes I actually started on page 1 of this thread before jumpin in. i was :rofl:  at work today at some people comments and questions. 

Welcome! I'm originally from there. i would usually go to NYC, Boston, and Providence, RI for my kicks. It's pretty tough in CT. Try Eblens.

People that buy Jordans will always stick with Jordans.

I stopped buying Jordans a looooooong time ago because of the hype, and the hype now dramatically sky rocketed.

Why buy Jordans, when you can buy more roshes that have different color and built for comfort.

right out of my mouth

Last edited:
In the past couple days it has gone from stop asking stupid questions over and over to watch out for resellers. This shoe is going nuts with the quickness. Now there is more people in the Nike forum than the Jordan forum!

People that buy Jordans will always stick with Jordans.

I stopped buying Jordans a looooooong time ago because of the hype, and the hype now dramatically sky rocketed.

Why buy Jordans, when you can buy more roshes that have different color and built for comfort.
I buy Jordans because I like the way Jordans look and because of the history, not because the hype. Always have and always will. Why can't I buy both Roshes and Jordans?

Last edited:
I must be the only one that thinks the original Roshe's, and only the ones with white midsoles look good. Everything else looks meh...

Red Roshes, Iguanas, Black Roshes >>> anything else.

i hate how nike puts release dates on roshes like the wovens, premiums, etc. but not the og mesh cw's like squadrons. -.-

I buy Jordans because I like the way Jordans look and because of the history, not because the hype. Always have and always will. Why can't I buy both Roshes and Jordans?

You can do w/e your heart desires, sir.

Also, my trip to Nike Las Vegas turned out to be a fail because no one knew anything.

Shocker.

Last edited by a moderator:
More idiots that want credibility and rep not knowing this will only help resellers!!! Come on kids!!!
I could care less about any rep. I messages the seller and he said he was only putting a few sizes back. I figured it wouldn't help any resellers stock up. I just posted in here to help some of you guys. My bad bro

The fbs do not look good at all in these pics. Have to agree, OGs are OGs for a reason.
I like the orange is a great spring color, too bad i already have the reds. The black with grey check is calling me!

Know I am immature AF, but this person called the outsole treading, nipples.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/clo/3643253295.html

Back
Top Bottom