ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Imo, I thought these didn't look that great in pics but as soon as I walked in at Sheikh, I had a change of heart haha. They look really nice in person and on feet.

P.S. If it wasn't for this thread, I probably wouldn't have scored these or my Squadron blues today. I really appreciate the help the people in here provide. Thank you my fellow broshe's!
Another pair I will cop 2 of. I love them that much. Forget retros j for now. I be runnin!!!

What a joke. So I purchased a pair of squadron last night from freelink or whatever he's username is on eBay and this morning,he told me he shipped out my shoes and is on my way. Then 6 hours later,this guy tells me that my order was back order. The Fck man? I ain't thirsty for this shoe. Just a **** move

What a joke. So I purchased a pair of squadron last night from freelink or whatever he's username is on eBay and this morning,he told me he shipped out my shoes and is on my way. Then 6 hours later,this guy tells me that my order was back order. The Fck man? I ain't thirsty for this shoe. Just a **** move
That's such a douche move on his part, all you can do is either just wait or get your money back I guess....

That's such a douche move on his part, all you can do is either just wait or get your money back I guess....
yeah he refunded my money thru paypal.yeah I'm just waitin.I'm not in a rush or anything.I'm sure these spring CW's will be all over the place.

Here are the two pairs I picked up today. Sorry for the crappy Nexus 4 photos. But I'm contemplating about returning them. Not really feeling the snuggly fit and swoosh kind of blah. Hoping to maybe get the black with clear soles instead.

Just curious if some people actually look through the thread before they ask questions or if everything should be spoonfed to them.

And I cant be the only one getting sick of the " I've been lurking for a while just joined NTbecause of this thread anyone know where I can get Knicks Mangos or Calypso pm me info "

Last edited:

From who? The guy on eBay selling for retail? What size you cop and at what time?

Just curious if some people sctually look through the thread before they ask questions or if everything should be spoonfed to them.

And I cant be the only one getting sick of the " I've been lurking for a while just joined NTbecause of this thread anyone know where I can get Knicks Mangos or Calypso pm me info "

lol word. "I just joined but can you show me where I can buy 12 pairs of mangos?"

im from nyc as well and am wondering the samething. 21 mercer said they aren't getting anything til may (city pack).

Damn that's a pretty long time. 21 mercer is supposed get shoes early being connected and owned by nike. I guess I have to wait, thanks for the reply tho Gud to know theirs a fellow New Yorker here.
West coast peeps, you guys are lucky!

i don't know if ya'll have loyalty to this forum or not, but I've been a lurker since June of last year lmao. I have however been an active member of HB since 2007 so not necessarily new to forums on clothes, shoes, etc.

Either way, appreciate all the efforts made by people to hook others up with access to Roshe's.

anyways, love deez shoes. I have 6 pairs:

iguanas, sirens, grey/chalkorange,sport red, sails, and atomic green wovens.

Hope to be able to contribute something lol

Another 10-page jump in a matter of 12 hours.

Pretty kawawa that the eBay dude ran out of 10.5/10s before I could take a look.

Now that everything has settled down, does everyone have their 3 OG Colorways?  I can get Reds and Blacks if anyone needs help.

What do you guys think, will the mangov2s/crimsons/beaches/pinks be as hyped as the squadrons?

Why are people calling the new FB roshe the black n mint one yeezys? Saw alot of Instagram users hastaging it #yeezy...damn watch the price of those sky rocket smh

finally a roshe i CANT ignore and must have (as long as i can cop at retail ofcourse)

the black with pinkish swoosh new colorway is IT for me .. 

they drop on NDC on the 20th you guys said?

whats retail on those versions?

i need a size 13.. if anyone can help with a proxy for a small fee (Sorry mods couldnt help but put it out there)

Back
Top Bottom