ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've noticed the women's woven's don't get any love in here, or barely. I wanted to change it up for a little and I can say that I don't regret it. Still on the hunt for the 'Nagoya Marathon' colorway of these =/

i love these and the rainbow wovens, my girl just grabbed the rainbow's yesterday :pimp: if i could find a 12, i'd cop.

To get away from all this FB and spring colorway hype. Does anyone know what happened to the florals on NDC?

I'd go with the squadrons. Iggy's have been restocking and it won't be hard to find them for retail or close to it later on.
You're probably right. Both of the colorways just keep calling my name though. Might have to bite the bullet and get both. A verbal lashing from the misses might not be so bad...haha

At least they are at the nike towns. I was planning on copping them earlier this month and doing a customization job but once I saw these new releases I decided to hold out and see how I felt.

the black/mint fb i would consider if it didn't have the pink swoosh with cheetah print. A mint swoosh would've been money in their pockets. I could paint that but the paint will crack in that swoosh placement. I'll be on the hunt for the Squadron Blues today.

Exactly what I was thinking. I wondering if plasti dip will hold up.

I go to the Menlo Finishline and Footlocker all the time. The Footaction in Woodbridge Mall gets Roshes in so maybe they'll get the spring cw's soon. We should have an NJ broshe meetup at some point
nthat.gif
i'm actually heading over to menlo today with my girl...PM me if you head over to woodbridge anytime soon! 

Exactly what I was thinking. I wondering if plasti dip will hold up.

I mean I use plastidip on some car parts and they hold up to the elements pretty well. It's like a spray on plastic so it's flexible. Worst case scenario, you can peel off the plastidip easily

Those mint soled fb's are looking nicer by the pic! Wanna see em in person before pulling the trigger but seeing as I'm in the midwest looks like I'm SOL :frown:

which roshes have you guys doubled/tripled/quadrupled, etc up on? i'm gonna start: sport reds (doubled) and cybers (doubled). i honestly think doubling up was a good investment lol

Back
Top Bottom