ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Why are people calling the new FB roshe the black n mint one yeezys? Saw alot of Instagram users hastaging it #yeezy...damn watch the price of those sky rocket smh

The Yezzy 1 had a Black/pink colorway like the roshe FB

Last edited:

which color would you get!!?

Last edited:
well, since tokyos are on their way for me I would probably do the NYC or Paris'. I just wish they all had a light soles like the Tokyos. That Burgundy, Mmm...
Tokyo, but I'm not feelin mids

Gaaahhhh...for a moment I was staring in my closet holding my phone up with each color way next to jeans trying to picture which would look good!
ROSHE COLOR WAY PROBLEMS.

I just noticed my reps! Thank you Broshes! I'm (almost) at that point where I can apply for a spot with the fam, TeamROSHE! I am currently on Spring Break and once I'm back at my apt a few pictures of my babies + the addition of my watermark, a little write up and hopefully I will get accepted! Thanks again TEAM! 

Gaaahhhh...for a moment I was staring in my closet holding my phone up with each color way next to jeans trying to picture which would look good!
ROSHE COLOR WAY PROBLEMS.
I see some khaki chinos with these. But that my normal wear.. haha. 

Imo, I thought these didn't look that great in pics but as soon as I walked in at Sheikh, I had a change of heart haha. They look really nice in person and on feet.

P.S. If it wasn't for this thread, I probably wouldn't have scored these or my Squadron blues today. I really appreciate the help the people in here provide. Thank you my fellow broshe's!
First time being in this thread in a while and I see these new roshes. Might have to scoop these up! Let me know which stores they're at SoCal heads, I've heard sheikh so far.

There is one more thing we may be able to agree on. Arent they missing an important city? I mean the Aix max's came out with the Honolulu Air Max 95, why no roshe runs? Would have been an EASY for this braddah! haha!

fo reals ah!!! Mid City 'HNL'!! Those would be awesome

First time being in this thread in a while and I see these new roshes. Might have to scoop these up! Let me know which stores they're at SoCal heads, I've heard sheikh so far.

For the FB Roshe's, sheikh got the black/mints and Finishline got the other two cw's.

If you guys find a spot, keep that ish to PRIVATE MESSAGES. There are countless lurkers/resllers on here. On top of that you got a gang of new members with 1 post asking to be spoon fed without reading a single page. ****

KEEP IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES. 
Yo, not trying to bash, but not all of us lurkers are trying to be spoon fed information. I myself only have one post, but I just gave a greeting to everyone, and asked if there were and people from OC. And this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but I feel there's a lot of hate in here. Most of us here have one thing in common: love for roshes. Just putting that out there. I understand where ya'll are coming from, getting annoyed and whatnot with these ignorant posts, but sometimes I see legit posts that go unrecognized, such as my first post. I was just saying wassup and that I've been a lurker as well, and just wondering if there are any fellow roshe-ers from OC.

Damn those guys should ask to see the receipt since it does say 'with receipt" haha! check the price and location he bought it from. 

Back
Top Bottom