ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ What do you want us to call it? Crimson is already a name for the orange roshes that just got released.

Mango V2 sounds like a good name. Looks close enough to the original mangos. 

Besides the name already stuck

Holy, what happened in here? I know I haven't been here long, but lots of new names here and all seem to be asking for help on getting a pair, haha what happened to doing research or visiting stores to ask?

anyone that lives in canada could help me find a reliable retailer?

we dont have any places like Footaction or shiekhs here
frown.gif
Why dont you just order thru footaction.com?

I'm looking for sport red and iguana too :smh:

footaction only has those big sizes left.

livestock has roshe, but none of the OG.

The restock didn't touch any store up here :smh:

Hey all,

Long time lurker just converted to member. Been out of the shoe hunt for a couple years.

Used to only hunt down bball shoes just for playing, but the Roshes have sparked my shoe addiction again.

At first glance the shoe was whatever until I was able to wear them.

Here's a quick pic of my current lineup.

Oh, and I just want to share my appreciation with all the helpful people on this thread.

So thanks so much for the info especially OG restocks at the beginning of the year.

That finally allowed me fine a comfortable size in store (I'm a 13-14 big footer).

east coast has yet to get them, anybody on this side of the nation sees them. post! been calling my FA everyday and nothing

found some size 11.5 Mangos for 120 shipped. and my Sirens get here on Tuesday. needless to say im pretty amped. Now just need to find some Calypsos (a kid can dream) and Stadium Greens

Damn dude people really couldn't wait until Tuesday?

It's either resellers anxious to get them or people just trying to secure their pairs before resellers get a hold of em. I was lucky enough for a few NTers to be able to help me out to get them earlier than waiting for the east coast to get them in. I fall into the latter group, just trying to secure my pairs

I don't think the posts regarding people posting the same thing over and over are all that productive either.

If you wanna agree with somebody on something, give them props.

Seriously the only cool thing posted in the last 24 hours was the swoosh coming off the mint FB.

Like most of you, I come here for my daily dose of Roshe info. As annoying as it to find the same questions asked, it's also annoying seeing complaints about the questions.

Not everything has to be responded to.

Just my two cents. You guys can hate in me for this one post now.

And those of you asked me to get you Crimsons and FBs, I'm shipping them out on Monday. :smile:

The lighting in all those pic are dark. The crimson are SOOO BRIGHT you need sunglasses. They are a shade or two darker. so, NO they are not that dark. 

If anyone is anxious to get the Sprite and Crimson FB, check my sig or I'll just head out to the mall and return em'.

Back
Top Bottom