ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Swooped up a pair of the black and mint FBs. Still on the fence about it and probably gonna return them. Definitely not as comfy as the OG mesh and for someone like me with somewhat of a wide foot, these things run snug!

Swooped up a pair of the black and mint FBs. Still on the fence about it and probably gonna return them. Definitely not as comfy as the OG mesh and for someone like me with somewhat of a wide foot, these things run snug!
Heck yeah they do!  Thats what I thought too when I copped them...tried them on at the store and said "what the hell, why does it fit so snug, so I went a half size up"...still a bit snug.  Decided to just keep the half size up.  But nowhere near as comfy as the regular Roshes.

Those FBs look real clean all right, but *broken record here*, nothing feels right after that OG mesh ruined all expectations for a shoe's comfort. V2, Squads, and I might call it good there so as to keep some finances. Reds and Crimsons seeming a bit too similar to currently justify.

Not an application to team roshe, but I've had iguana's black sails and calypso's since the beginning. Recently restocked on black sails and sport reds. Really wish I didn't sleep on siren red or cybers :/ haven't liked any pair for a while since so I haven't posted on here for a while, but the squadron blues are fire! If I cop, total of 6 pairs. OG only haha

+rep

thanks for that

size 13-14 here. like the colorway but i think im going to pass. ... they looked snugg to begin with

Heads up SoCal peeps. I was just @ UO at 3rd St Promenade and they had Iggy's, Sport Reds, Black Sails in stock. They didn't have Iggy's on display, but they have it in the back. I got a pair of Iggy's in 9.5. They also had the Sport Reds in 9.5. So check your local UO's. Price is $75 however.

Good looks, I live a couple blocks away and will try and stop by sometime.

Did I miss something? Do some Spring Colorways release Tuesday? If so, where and where did the info come from? THANKS

Thread Update!!!

People are going crazy for a GR and cant wait for them to hit the east coast in the coming weeks

A guy peel off the FBs ugly heat printed swoosh

And some idiot bought a pair of FBs for $165 at ebay

PEOPLE THE SPRING CWs WILL BE A GENERAL RELEASE, only if you in North Dakota and Montana you should ask for someone to cooped them for you

You are Welcome

^^lmfao

the only footaction close to me just closed:smh: . gotta rely on some friends in the city for my roshes...

^^lmfao

the only footaction close to me just closed:smh: . gotta rely on some friends in the city for my roshes...
same here. Hard going to school in the boonies. Good for education but bad for my steez. Thank you Broshes! 

Last edited:
Am I the only one that would prefer the inner liner of the black/mint FBs to be pink instead of gray? #yeeshes

I vote to call them unmangos. since everyone wants to keep the mango name...still dont like it. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom