ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sup guys,back from my big bear cabin trip.So I was window shoppin earlier today and this kid comes up to me and asked where I got my mangos from.Told the kid I got it from costco for retail price.He had that excitement look on his face like he won the lottery after telling him and shook my hand lol.hope he gets his mangoes lol.

sup guys,back from my big bear cabin trip.So I was window shoppin earlier today and this kid comes up to me and asked where I got my mangos from.Told the kid I got it from costco for retail price.He had that excitement look on his face like he won the lottery after telling him and shook my hand lol.hope he gets his mangoes lol.
lmao you a **** for that. i hope he did something to deserve getting juked, or else you're just messed up lol. 

That was you that I asked?!?!?  Oh man, how embarassing!  I got caught.  Thanks for putting me on blast in front of NT
mad.gif

lmao you a **** for that. i hope he did something to deserve getting juked, or else you're just messed up lol. 
he didn't do anything wrong.He just caught me in the wrong time lol and plus,I don't know if that kid is a reseller.can't be giving these cats any infos.I mean I can,but they gotta give me $$ for that lol.

That was you that I asked?!?!?  Oh man, how embarassing!  I got caught.  Thanks for putting me on blast in front of NT
mad.gif
So that was you wearing a tight fitted ed hardy tank top with tribal tattoos on his arms?damn man my bad lol.

Last edited:
I personally prefer BJ's over Costco. They get more of the exclusive colorways and usually have good coupons. Ex. Buy iguanas get a can of tuna free. Cant beat that with a stick

Mango 2's = Mango 2's
Squadron Blues = Oceans

I think the Squadron Blue being called Squadron Blue is fine.

So anyway. Updated pic of my collection.

Just kidding. I don't even like the FB's nor do I really like the Total Crimsons. Those are just pairs I bought for a few friends and family. I just wanted to see what a full circle looked like...

I'll leave my real one for my 4th TR application.

Last edited:
"What's in a name? That which we call a Roshe By any other name would still be as sweet."
Haha I don't mind what people call em as long as the name matches the color code or reference something obvious (ie Yeezys)...

I don't get why people say the total crimsons are similar to the sport reds...in person, they look nothing alike, the total crimson is like a bright safety cone orange...

Unds my BLK/MINT FBS and they look dope on feet, I was skeptical at first but I'm def gonna keep em...

Back
Top Bottom