ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was able to cop a pair of OG black/sail sz 11 on eastbay last saturday.. Probably a silent restock. Excited for my first pair! Gonna wear 'em till they quit on me lol anyway, shout out to the members here, willing to help a brother from the philippines out!

i was finally able to understand ordering off tmall..BUT they've contacted me and said that the shoe was fake 
frown.gif

well i guess i didn't have to waste my money doing so but dang, i guess sirens will have to wait

Just got back from like a 5-hour excursion at 3 malls in my area looking to help out a few Broshes... turns out the only one I could help was alcardi, TR37.  Got him the entire FB pack in a size 8.

MALL 1

Finish Line

- FB Sprite: Limited Sizes

- FB Black Crimson: Limited Sizes

Foot Action

- Total Crimson: All sizes except 9.
- OG Black/Sail: FSR
- Split Stone/Volt: FSR

- Split Black/Red: FSR

Champs Sports

- Sport Red: Limited Sizes

- Black/Sail: Limited Sizes

Sheikh Shoes

- FB Sprite: Limited Sizes
- FB Black/Mint/Pink: Limited Sizes

MALL 2

Shoe Palace

- Sport Red: Very Limited Sizes

- Atomic Teal WVN: FSR

Sheikh Shoes

- FB Sprite: Very Limited

- FB Black/Crimson: Limited

- FB Black/Mint/Pink: Very Limited

MALL 3

Shoe Palace

- Atomic Teal WVN: FSR

- Black/Black WVN: FSR

Sheikh Shoes

- FB Sprite: Very Limited

- FB Black/Mint/Pink: Very Limited

- Sport Red: Extremely Limited
- Speed Yellow: Big shoe on display

Finish Line

- Split Green/Orange: Limited

- Split Black/Tiffany: Limited

- FB Sprite: Limited

- FB Black/Crimson: Limited

As for what malls they are... well, that's what PMs are for.  
Great info! Will PM a fellow bay broshe on those crimsons!

Great info! Will PM a fellow bay broshe on those crimsons!
brah, did you call the sheos stores @ stoneridge? they're probably gone by now though, but it doesn't hurt to try. Idk if they have finishline there. Worst case is going out to SJ at that westfield mall. Whenyou went to southland, FA didn't stock locate for you?

Was able to cop a pair of OG black/sail sz 11 on eastbay last saturday.. Probably a silent restock. Excited for my first pair! Gonna wear 'em till they quit on me lol anyway, shout out to the members here, willing to help a brother from the philippines out!

Enjoy your first pair! The comfort is on another level. Happy to help, if you need info or a hookup from Jersey, PM me.

brah, did you call the sheos stores @ stoneridge? they're probably gone by now though, but it doesn't hurt to try. Idk if they have finishline there. Worst case is going out to SJ at that westfield mall. Whenyou went to southland, FA didn't stock locate for you?
They had a 9 and 10 but no 9.5 :frown:. I did ask to stock locate but she says they don't do that? wtf?? I don't wanna go too out of my way for these though. And stoneridge only has a shiekh which only have the FB's.

Damn.... I do not understand how you all don't get how to order from tmall... It's pretty simple, I understood how to do it in 5 min and I'm not even ordering haha just wanted to check how to do it for future references

Trying to pick up a pair tomorrow but up in the air about which color to choose between the black pair or the iguana color. What do you guys suggest I roll with?

Trying to pick up a pair tomorrow but up in the air about which color to choose between the black pair or the iguana color. What do you guys suggest I roll with?
I would get both if I were you but,if you gotta pick one,Id go with black sails.

@tmac15. Do what u want but I would go with the iguanas for sure.

Last edited:
I think it just boils down to personal preference. Go with the pair that you think you'll enjoy more. Both are great colorways and whatever the decision you will not be disappointed.

^Best offer should be $76 (Retail plus tax) or he should "TRADE" it back into Shiekhs and get his money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom