ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't buy these, the mesh is terrible lol.

Sold mine within a week of getting them
mean.gif

In other news, Sole Collector has dubbed the Mint FB's the Yeezy Roshes. Better get your pairs now fellas.
Oh, God...

Has anyone's squadron blue from eBay from that one seller shipped out their pairs with tracking number yet? I ordered mine from his second re-up on Thursday but nothing since then.
if your talkin bout that rleelink seller,that guy d1cked my order.Ordered a pair of SquadronB then next morning,he messaged me that he shipped my stuff,then 6-8 hours later,he told me that the shoe I ordered was backordered.
mad.gif

Last edited:
They are the ones with the swoosh on the toebox.

Sorry I am late to the game, but these are readily available for retail? Along with the cheetah print CW as well? I have no clue why, but both appeal to me. Inbox if necessary or scold my lame ^ if this is all common knowledge. Have been away from NT for a few days.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I am late to the game, but these are readily available for retail? Along with the cheetah print CW as well? I have no clue why, but both appeal to me. Inbox if necessary or scold my lame ^ if this is all common knowledge. Have been away from NT for a few days.

Thanks in advance.

Cheetahs are not available yet but the black and mint Roshe fb's are. Check your local sheikh and Finishline.

Cheetahs are not available yet but the black and mint Roshe fb's are. Check your local sheikh and Finishline.
Does FNL stock locate like FTL does? 

My local FTL is full of helpful people but the FNL isn't so much and I'm just wondering if anyone has had the experience with doing a stock check. 

if your talkin bout that rleelink seller,that guy d1cked my order.Ordered a pair of SquadronB then next morning,he messaged me that he shipped my stuff,then 6-8 hours later,he told me that the shoe I ordered was backordered.
mad.gif
Money just came out of my bank through PP so I guess mine went through. Hopefully he updates his status today.
Sorry I am late to the game, but these are readily available for retail? Along with the cheetah print CW as well? I have no clue why, but both appeal to me. Inbox if necessary or scold my lame &#^ if this is all common knowledge. Have been away from NT for a few days.

Thanks in advance.
Only the FB toebox swoosh dropped last Thursday at Shiekhs (mostly in the West Coast so far) and most FNL so expect restock and nationwide distribution soon.

Last edited:
So are the new spring colorways releasing tomorrow on NDC? If so, on what sites? I have been receiving mixed information...

So are the new spring colorways releasing tomorrow on NDC? If so, on what sites? I have been receiving mixed information...
nothing has been confirmed yet. NDC has been pretty random when it comes to GRs for roshes. Best bet is to follow this thread and follow @teamroshe on twitter, facebook, and instagram

Can someone help me get the mint roshe fb. I live in florida and can't seem to find them. Thanks.

LOL what DMV folks have gotten their pairs? There are no Roshe Run FB in the DMV right now. I wish I could find the Roshe Run FB in the DMV right now

I've helped at least 5 local DMV NTers find pairs (Squadrons mainly) over the weekend, so THAT's what I was referring to. The FB's haven't hit the DMV yet, but if you help people they help you. I've secured two FB pairs coming from a Cali Team Roshe member and I have a pair of squadrons headed his way. And THAT's what this forum/thread is ABOUT.

Phins, glad you landed your pairs. If you copped where I think you copped from, just know they carried most OG pairs to begin with last year including Sails, Iggys, Cybers, and Sirens (no Calypsos or Sport Reds unfortunately), so I immediately checked there and put a bunch of NTers on. Glad the info made its way around.

Last edited:
For some reason the Finishline closest to me did not receive the black/mint FB's and only received the other FB colorways. They claimed they didn't know if they were going to get the black/mint at all.  Did any of you guys experience this at the Finishline you went to?

For some reason the Finishline closest to me did not receive the black/mint FB's and only received the other FB colorways. They claimed they didn't know if they were going to get the black/mint at all.  Did any of you guys experience this at the Finishline you went to?
Only Shiekhs got all 3 FB cws. FNL on the other hand only got the sprite and orange cw. Just a matter of distribution.

Last edited:
I've helped at least 5 local DMV NTers find pairs (Squadrons mainly) over the weekend, so THAT's what I was referring to. The FB's haven't hit the DMV yet, but if you help people they help you. I've secured two FB pairs coming from a Cali Team Roshe member and I have a pair of squadrons headed his way. And THAT's what this forum/thread is ABOUT.

Phins, glad you landed your pairs. If you copped where I think you copped from, just know they carried most OG pairs to begin with last year including Sails, Cybers, and Sirens, so I immediately checked there and put a bunch of NTers on. Glad the info made its way around.
Appreciate it. Doesn't seem to have much love here in the DC area, so this was a relatively "easy" pick-up, as it should be.

If this other term keeps getting thrown around on those black/mint FB roshes, we're going to have to move quick to get our pairs. People are quick to jump on anything with a label or name, especially if it's a term like "Kanye", "Yeezy", "Glow in the Dark", "Limited", or "Exclusive". We need to frickin retire this lame label and call it what it is. The Nike Roshe Run Futbol. Stop putting stupid labels on everything.

mad.gif
I bought mine on Friday. I messaged them and they said that they would be shipping out today so I guess we will see.

Appreciate it. Doesn't seem to have much love here in the DC area, so this was a relatively "easy" pick-up, as it should be.

If this other term keeps getting thrown around on those black/mint FB roshes, we're going to have to move quick to get our pairs. People are quick to jump on anything with a label or name, especially if it's a term like "Kanye", "Yeezy", "Glow in the Dark", "Limited", or "Exclusive". We need to frickin retire this lame label and call it what it is. The Nike Roshe Run Futbol. Stop putting stupid labels on everything.

With the DMV's luck we wont even see FB's (much less the Mint Colorway) as the local FNL's are pretty weak (I can only think of Columbia and MAYBE Tyson's as local FNL's that are allocated anything of value), which is why I secured my pair IMMEDIATELY. The Yeezy nickname will inevitably add some resale value, and the minute someone of note wears them via some sort of Social Media platform, the hype train will add a BUNCH of passengers. NO THANKS. I copped early, and MOST importantly (thanks to a Team Roshe member, even though I'M not even a member lol) FOR RETAIL.

Last edited:

Phins, glad you landed your pairs. If you copped where I think you copped from, just know they carried most OG pairs to begin with last year including Sails, Iggys, Cybers, and Sirens (no Calypsos or Sport Reds unfortunately), so I immediately checked there and put a bunch of NTers on. Glad the info made its way around.
Notice the last two sentences are the same lol? I was hoping for some information since I didn't feel like going back pages.

Squads are cool, but I want those all three FB first.

Thank you for the info fellas. I dig the squadron blues very much, as well as the FBs. Could care less about the refs to other shoes/rappers, blah blah blah.... I will check my mom/pop that sometimes carries roshes and definitely able to lend a hand if they have em as I know what a pain it can be to grab these for some folks in far off places. Can guarantee once certain CWs pop up online, dudes will snatch em up with quickness.

finishline southland didnt get the black/mint FB's too and i asked them why they told me that these are the only we got right now. But on a good side shiekh southland do have the black/mint FB's.

in NYC, im probably just gonna go to 21 mercer tmrw morning and see whats up. what sucks is im gonna be at work so theyre probably my only shot at getting the FBs lol.

Back
Top Bottom