ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was on my way to pick up the squadron blues @ Georgetown yesterday but grabbed the last pair of sport reds and iggys @ urban outfitters. I've seen a couple stores with the blues, iggy volt and blacks but no total crimson or fb. Will post pics after work

Has anyone's squadron blue from eBay from that one seller shipped out their pairs with tracking number yet? I ordered mine from his second re-up on Thursday but nothing since then.

Calypsos in my size on ebay. Bid starting at a reasonable price, but will obviously sky rocket once people see it up. I would bid on them but again, I know prices with kit the stars and I cant spend after retail on calypsos. I know many of you guys are my size, you can figure it out. I hope one of us Broshes get it! Happy Bidding!

Has anyone's squadron blue from eBay from that one seller shipped out their pairs with tracking number yet? I ordered mine from his second re-up on Thursday but nothing since then.

Dealing with the same problem hopefully he ships it out today.

Man, havent checked this thread in a while. Saw some new roshe fbs came out. Are any spots still selling the mint fbs or am i lookin at 150 off resellers. Thanks broshes

Man, havent checked this thread in a while. Saw some new roshe fbs came out. Are any spots still selling the mint fbs or am i lookin at 150 off resellers. Thanks broshes

They are widely available. Don't cave to the resellers. It looks like they'll start popping up throughout the rest of the country this week.

just want to know if these are real or fake. dont look like the OG mesh

Last edited:

just want to know if these are real or fake. dont look like the OG mesh[/quote]
They're real and are Asia/oversea exclusive using a different mesh. They were called the "Asia mesh" before all the new CWs and variations dropped.

Last edited:
man. this thread is moving at the speed of light! :wow:

I need SoCal to push back the release of Squadron Blues until the end of the month. :lol:

Glad to see a bunch of my DMV heads are picking their pairs up... OhWhat, im hitting up a couple of spots today to check on the Squadrons for you fam, I'll let you know what I find...

Glad to see a bunch of my DMV heads are picking their pairs up... OhWhat, im hitting up a couple of spots today to check on the Squadrons for you fam, I'll let you know what I find...
LOL what DMV folks have gotten their pairs? There are no Roshe Run FB in the DMV right now. I wish I could find the Roshe Run FB in the DMV right now

LOL what DMV folks have gotten their pairs? There are no Roshe Run FB in the DMV right now. I wish I could find the Roshe Run FB in the DMV right now
Not everyone is going for the FBs bro... He was talking about the other spring CWs. I got two of the four we've seen dropping.

those white laces on the knicks :smokin

I'll have to try that for sure.

What does mean roshe run FB? what's FB?

just want to know if these are real or fake. dont look like the OG mesh

Don't buy these, the mesh is terrible lol.

Sold mine within a week of getting them :smh:

In other news, Sole Collector has dubbed the Mint FB's the Yeezy Roshes. Better get your pairs now fellas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom