ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

this weather in NYC sucks. Haven't been able to enjoy my pairs
absolutely right...haven't been able to wear any in a week, but i saw someone today wearing iggys in the snow. major fail
mean.gif

We appreciate you, but we're going to exclude every sneaker that you were thinking about buying from the discount.

im gonna laugh so hard once yeezy acutally posts a picture of himself wearing some Roshes and it makes it harder to cop a GR. I'ts already hard to get some 70 dollar shoes, imagine how it's gonna be like when someone like yeezus wear them. Imagine having to camp out for a GR. lolz....

so we all know the roshe is gaining popularity, but this to me proves how popular it's getting.

I work at champs sports thats how i have this info in case anybody was wondering. 

this is an exclusions list for foot locker inc. employee appreciation this upcoming tuesday, wed, and thurs. all employee's get 50% off. 

they only exclude the good shoes, the popular ones everybody wants. and a certain 70$ nike shoe made it on the list 

There are ways around the exclusions, used to do it back in the day when I worked at FTA.

Last edited:
where you been? :nerd:

under piles of snow up here in Canada :x

I've been living under a rock when it comes to Roshes for 2013....only relied on the Facebook group but that was BARELY bi-weekly and still feel I'm so far behind. FBs? what is a FB? lol

and my store has the atomic teal/ black woven Roshes, and the split blk-orange/ stone-volt roshes. This is ALL I've seen in the past 3 months. I need to catch up.

Where's my other Canadian Broshe at!

Last edited:
- The reseller beast has emerged it's head again

- I learned that apparently I'm not a convinced Roshe lover since my first purchase was a Tonal 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 apparently I am a noob roshe lover as well...

...but no hate

It was my cousin that put me on roshes when I visited him in Fresno late last year.

With the Xmas release, Royal 1 release, and FL restocks I had to hold back on purchasing my first pair of roshes.

Now that I finally got my JB grails (Bred XI, Royal 1), its on to simplicity 
grin.gif

To the members of TeamRoshe: Please understand there are people on this thread that actually like sneakers in general. The genuine few aren't here to hoard up pairs and/or purposely raise hype. Just like all good things, new enthusiasts will come along and want to take part. 
happy.gif

But I digress

UnDS my Khaki's today 
smokin.gif

dont know why they came pre-creased tho 
mean.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

...but no hate

It was my cousin that put me on roshes when I visited him in Fresno late last year.

With the Xmas release, Royal 1 release, and FL restocks I had to hold back on purchasing my first pair of roshes.

grin.gif

To the members of TeamRoshe: Please understand there are people on this thread that actually like sneakers in general. The genuine few aren't here to hoard up pairs and/or purposely raise hype. Just like all good things, new enthusiasts will come along and want to take part. 
happy.gif

But I digress

UnDS my Khaki's today 
smokin.gif

mean.gif
better late than never i say! and they probably came pre-creased because someone tried them on and didn't like the creasing. this was a pretty big issue when they first released and a lot of people returned their pairs for that reason

laugh.gif

...but no hate

grin.gif

happy.gif

But I digress

UnDS my Khaki's today 
smokin.gif

mean.gif
word wussup with the precreasing? smh. dope khakis, got me the same model but the anthracite cw, personally i think the NRG roshe runs were the best, they should've released more cw's with that style (and they should include those green sticky insoles on the newer models, i prefer those because they lock ur feet into place).

I swear this page was meant to help everyone out and share the same love for the shoe?

Redirecting questions and concerns to TeamROSHE isn't gonna help. We all should just do our part and help a brother/sister out.

If you see a stupid question on here and it was already answered a few pages back, IGNORE IT! There's no need to rant about it.

If you know how to control the hype on this forum, do it. In the end, this was bound to happen.
Thank you for your input EZemz!  We do agree with helping others out!

Just to add to what you're saying..

It will help out those who are afraid to post a question just to come back and read replies putting them down for not reading previous posts/pages.  

To fix it "WE" all have to participate and help others who need it and treat everyone equally.  There's no need to post negative comments here.  

If you're gonna complain on this thread going in a bad direction then  you should try to make a difference and do your part and make this thread a better experience for yourself and others.

better late than never i say! and they probably came pre-creased because someone tried them on and didn't like the creasing. this was a pretty big issue when they first released and a lot of people returned their pairs for that reason
word wussup with the precreasing? smh. dope khakis, got me the same model but the anthracite cw, personally i think the NRG roshe runs were the best, they should've released more cw's with that style (and they should include those green sticky insoles on the newer models, i prefer those because they lock ur feet into place).
The price was right when copped so I decided to keep them even with the creases. The insole does lack grip unlike the newer roshes. The Premium NRG were a good buy tho. We shall see what this upcoming Fall/Winter has to offer...

Back
Top Bottom