ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Konichiwa b******!

The rare diamonds in the rough from Japan. Sizes 13 and 14

As I said before. Size 13 Asia premes. BEAUTIFUL. Slept on the Thunder Blues in a size 13 for $200 on eBay a while back. Kinda regret it, nicest premes IMO.

Really jealous of those premiums, BigPoint. The thunders will be my next venture after I get my Squadron Blues and Sirens.

Cant wait for the spring releases to drop! For sure getting the squadrons and mango v2's!
smokin.gif

Broshes in SoCal lets PM each other for info when we see them in our area! anybody that wants/has info on where these drop PM me, I'll return the favor! 

Cant wait for the spring releases to drop! For sure getting the squadrons and mango v2's!:smokin

Broshes in SoCal lets PM each other for info when we see them in our area! anybody that wants/has info on where these drop PM me, I'll return the favor! 
Off top . Been pushing this movement .

L
absolutely right...haven't been able to wear any in a week, but i saw someone today wearing iggys in the snow. major fail :smh:
lolol I wore my iggys today but befo the snow, when it started hailing after I got out of class I dipped to the nearest subway, and I was out, my feet was so cold lol

Heads up, FNL.com has the Premium NRG Anthracite Roshe in size 9.5 in stock. You can probably use a $10 off $75 coupon on it as well.

damn, havent signed on niketalk for one day and saw 400 new posts.  with the way the thread was moving, i was expecting to see a pic of kim kardashian getting banged by kanye with roshes on

Heads up, FNL.com has the Premium NRG Anthracite Roshe in size 9.5 in stock. You can probably use a $10 off $75 coupon on it as well.
its probably a just a website glitch. because i ordered a pair size.11.5 last week and got a confirmation then 3 days later saying its out of stock.. so hopefully its for real this time for whoever gets it. 

love these f*ucking shoes. UNDS immediately lol

For those curious about on feet I guess. #nofilter

These are the only pairs of Roshe that I've paid for retail, all my other ones have been under retail jajaja
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You already know Dzankle, the thirst is too real. Fortunately im not an idiot so i can wait and not pay rape prices for these general releases. These haven't even fully dropped yet and its got dudes like

You already know Dzankle, the thirst is too real. Fortunately im not an idiot so i can wait and not pay rape prices for these general releases. These haven't even fully dropped yet and its got dudes like
I wonder if any of those bidders are in this forum 
laugh.gif
.I wouldn't be surprise.

I bet the seller checks this thread often lol. Resellers we know about cha

Last edited:
Ordered the "yeeshes" from my local shiekh, will be my 5th pair of roshes and i cant wait to wear them!!!

Back
Top Bottom