ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bruhs sorry to ask this....im sure its been covered but this thread now moves at the pace of TAN and i browsed the last couple of pages and didn't see it .

But do we have release info on the Futbol roshes. I like thos black and pink roshes a lot. Im a big vapor fan and really hoping they drop with the FC247 pack that nike soccer is doing.

from the soccer pack dropping as well same type of influence with the pink safari swoosh

hello guys,

does anyone know where I can still buy the new roshe CWs specifically the squadron blue? looking for US10....

thanks!

so we all know the roshe is gaining popularity, but this to me proves how popular it's getting.

I work at champs sports thats how i have this info in case anybody was wondering. 

this is an exclusions list for foot locker inc. employee appreciation this upcoming tuesday, wed, and thurs. all employee's get 50% off. 

they only exclude the good shoes, the popular ones everybody wants. and a certain 70$ nike shoe made it on the list 
ya i was surprised too. I work at champs as well. but its not like the rosherun came around my area just yet.

Bruhs sorry to ask this....im sure its been covered but this thread now moves at the pace of TAN and i browsed the last couple of pages and didn't see it .

But do we have release info on the Futbol roshes. I like thos black and pink roshes a lot. Im a big vapor fan and really hoping they drop with the FC247 pack that nike soccer is doing.
from the soccer pack dropping as well same type of influence with the pink safari swoosh
All 3 Roshe FB's are based off the FC247 Pack

Select FL and Sheikhs have received them where I am from. There hasn't been any official dates posted though.

Last edited:
Price seems fair imo

Man, you've been doing nothing in the thread but trolling and talking about reselling. Acting like how you having a pair available for someone who wants them but at a higher price would be "helping them out" :rolleyes . You said this thread/community is about helping and providing info to help all of us out when it comes to kicks yet your intent is to benefit yourself only. Like another member said, time to block you.

In other news: Thanks for the update and links derkro! Finally! I expect these to be all gone soon. Esp those squadrons. Now trying to figure out if I should just wait for local stores to stock em or if I should order now.

Last edited:
woah woah woah. whats going on in here?

ill wait for a reply because statements like that arent acceptable one bit.

My apologies but below is the reason why. I'm not the only one that is putting him on blast because of his advertised blatant intensions of reselling Roshes beyond retail prices. He also admits to using these boards for information for monetary gain. Then, this morning someone posts that a guy is selling is a pair of FBs for $120. That Noob guy replies with "seems fair imo.". Obvioiusly he said that because he intends to resell. These are also the posts he had last night. Scroll back a few pages and you'll see a ton of us feeling the same way.

I'm gonna cop like 10 pairs of the Yeezy/Aggasi FB Roshe Run Nikes.

Value bound to be super high.

I want a pair to wear and the rest will go. Probably keep 2 for me, and sell the other for my vacation . How is that wrong of me? I want everyone to get a pair man. The shoes are awesome.

I'm truly interested, just figured i'd make a come up . Hate me doe?

Its a honest hustle bro and I'm helping others who miss out. Why hate that? I love the way others share info in this Roshe Thread as it helps everybody

says the guy reselling roshes in his name.

The thread is to help everyone, why keep it private?

Its good for the info to be shared. Team Roshe helps lots of people looking for the Roshes. They helped me discover them on zappos for 50 dollars after it ended, and mutiple folks were here explaining how all you had to do was convince customer service to give you the deal.

The thread and sharing of info helps, PM others for individual help, but the thread is for the benefit of those who like the shoe.

Last edited:
Was just about to post up the finishline link guess I was beat to it.
best of luck glad I copped my squadron blue those are a must never really paid much attention to Roshe run until I laid my eyes on the squadron pair :smile:

Just copped the iggy/volts and squad blues for $139 shipped...thanks for saving me a trip to the mall tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom