ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah both of those and the gray Roshes with white swoosh and purple sole are all exclusive to Korea.  Sometimes they're referred to as the "White Swoosh Pack."

Great colorways, but everyone says the mesh is very constricting and therefore not as comfortable as the OG pairs of Roshes.  Main reason why I don't own a pair.
Yea, I just tried them on with a pair of Elite socks and it felt a little tight.. even after getting these shoes a have size up. Then, I tried them on with some thinner socks that I have and they feel amazing.. so I guess thin socks from this point forward.

The og mesh, however, put this asia mesh to shame haha

Lowkey I thinks its that winter storm in the east that delayed shipments to the west. My spot said that their Nike shipment was delayed.

It's crazy AF!

I'll just refer to the Crimson cws as GTC (Grey/Total/Crimson) and TCG (Total Crimons/Grey) (WORD to microBIO!) hahahah :smokin

Last edited:
I think it looks at better. Without it, it looks just like a iguana wannabe
 Ha...me being a true word nerd who gets major kicks out of puns, along with reading way too fast, I thought you called them iguannabes. Stuck in my head.

Well since the rules are to "help" rather than resell, I'm def for that cause. (HOPES TO GET REP BOOSTS)
Anyways, DMV people (and others), I went to PG mall and these stores have the roshes:

Sports Zone:
-Atomic Teals
-Iguana/Volt
-Squadrons

DTLR:
-Iguana/Volt
-Squadrons

FootAction:
-Black Sails , both OG and V2

Don't forget who put you on to begin with, lol...

Sadly that idiot Noob shaiyte is now prob gonna go stock up... Smh

I finally got these roshes in after asking a friend stationed in s. korea to help look out. I plan on applying for TR when I finally qualify, but I dont want to post fakes...

Can I get a legit check from anyone here?

Thanks

2jeaazk.jpg

15i6bf6.jpg

2uihg0p.jpg
Those are legit. Good pickup!

I am not a Roshe team member, but I been a fiend for these shoes since day one. Stopped copping ever since they started messing with the materials and color blocking....upon seeing the 2013 spring arrivals I knew I had to get hip. I had no idea ppl were on Roshe like that tho.

Peep the NR tag

F*&^ YO TEAM! :smh: :smh:

I'd say Mid-Atlantic - I haven't found anything in New England yet.
Same here.  Been calling shops in CT and near by states.  Was only able to track down 1 shop and all they had was the black/gamma grey/hyper blue in 1 shop. Most people i spoke to didnt have a clue what I was talking about.

Finally got my size 12 "yeeshes" from Capitola! Last pair too! The search is over! East bay and South Bay are dried up

Back
Top Bottom