ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

after calling 10+ stores for new arrivals....

quote of the day "yeah we are getting them in the next shipment." For ALL those So Cal heads who PM'ed me for info on squadron blues ill make sure once they drop to PM you guys (literally gonna call all the stores that get shipments tomorrow and thursday). 
wink.gif

On another note my pairs of Sirens were released from customs today! whoooo!
wink.gif
 I want to thank @dzankzle for helping me with the process as well as @projectbk!

Last edited:
I'm gonna do my rounds probably tomorrow in the San Fernando Valley in SoCal, will update tomorrow.

wassup fellas, finally decided to make an account but yeah

copped squads and tarps at premier in san mateo. staff seems real chill idk why they put their stuff on blast before letting locals cop first.

Finally got my size 12 "yeeshes" from Capitola! Last pair too! The search is over! East bay and South Bay are dried up

Please stop calling them "yeeshes". You're just adding to the hypebeast problem. They are the black/mint FB's and they aren't special, they are ugly IMHO.

Please stop calling them "yeeshes". You're just adding to the hypebeast problem. They are the black/mint FB's and they aren't special, they are ugly IMHO.
I don't love them but the more I look at them, the nicer they are. Mint sole, black/silver contrast up top, pink (wish the swoosh was normal) in right places. Damn this is hot.

lol the colorway is black/pink flash-frsh mnt-chrm

Last edited:

I like them just like other Roshes, don't worry about the hype if you think they ugly. They hot and they do resemble the Yeezy colorway

When my team and I are done hooking up my ppl, then we go about our business.

What I copped last year was for team AMfam. They looked out for me, I looked out for them.

It is what it is. I been here long enough to know how to play it right and get what I need, and have the good ppl taken care of.

If I asked u for help, then it's just my size that I need. And everyone who dealt with me, know my team took care of them in return.

I
Yea, I just tried them on with a pair of Elite socks and it felt a little tight.. even after getting these shoes a have size up. Then, I tried them on with some thinner socks that I have and they feel amazing.. so I guess thin socks from this point forward.

The og mesh, however, put this asia mesh to shame haha

I love Elites and I love Roshes, but I don't think the two mix at all.

ehhhhh its whatever. Cop and rock whatever shoe you like.

I just don't get the fascination of copying these so called "famous celebrities". Yeezy's are the ultimate hypebeast shoe and yes they are ugly also.

Let 'em all run after the sleezies, but now the fact that OG mesh kicks are getting brought into it...I suppose that match of color to Jordans with the Squads, but dang. Hype the FB for all they're worth, but leave the OG out of your game please. From the general population's reviews a ways back, it was all about how these are athletic Toms, socks with soles or some garbage. I do not identify as or particularly like hipster ideology, but dang, trains can sure bring about some madness to a nice simple thing.

The Mango V2 release on our release calendar was listed as 5/1 if I remember right. May be getting those and the flywire roshe's confused because one was mid april

I had finals today, so I missed out on the FNL link, but I'm all done so I'll be on point tomorrow haha.

I'll be putting in work tomorrow trying to locate the Spring CW Roshe's for my SoCal peoples. Soniic11 I got your back man! 

Let 'em all run after the sleezies, but now the fact that OG mesh kicks are getting brought into it...I suppose that match of color to Jordans with the Squads, but dang. Hype the FB for all they're worth, but leave the OG out of your game please. From the general population's reviews a ways back, it was all about how these are athletic Toms, socks with soles or some garbage. I do not identify as or particularly like hipster ideology, but dang, trains can sure bring about some madness to a nice simple thing.

exactly this.

I dont check this thread for 2 days and there is 1080 unread posts. 
mean.gif
 I hate to sound like a crotchety old man but I miss the old roshe thread. Missed out on the squadron blues as I was in class. 

Back
Top Bottom