ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you're right maybe we are tough on new users... but i get PM's from people who just joined just to get a hook on some roshes....

i mean you can look at it your way, or look at it as they are trying to take the easy road. im all for helping every person i com across in life. but you never know if they are resellers that are going to take advantage of me going to the mall, getting them their kicks for retail, then reselling and making a profit off of my kindness...

all kids now days are into the "hustle" of reselling... its sickening
An eye for an eye too. Feeding off this thread's info without making any contributions themselves. Some don't even bother to read the past information we've already provided and just expect answers to be spoon fed to them..I don't know how many PM's I've responded to in regards to using Tmall.com and frugirls from people who just joined this forum

ive already helped out a couple broshes... helping people is my forte... i hate resellers with a passion

Crazy how quick the mints sold out. Funny how everyone wears Roshes now...
tired.gif
it didnt go THAT quick. i checked back around 915-930 and still had em...we at least thats what the site said

Thank you. Guys in here become elitist once others want to get onto Roshes. The shoe and forum is for EVERYBODY. Doesn't matter if they are a OG, a team roshe member, lurker, NOOB, or reseller.
negged.... resellers and lurkers are not welcome... contribute to the site... help others... good things come to those who wait...

Last edited:
Why do people hate new users so much? We were all new users at some point who may have asked a dumb question here and there. If y'all trying to hate on em just to be funny, ****. People have incorrectly called the mints "yeezy's" for a month now...why does it bother y'all so much? Members of TeamRoshe have referred to them as such, so get over it and ignore it.

As for dude shipping to Greece, you might want to hit up some local shops or shiekh's. zappos may or may not get em...there's no real concrete info at this point. Good luck with that!

Well said bro. Been "official" since '09. When they revamped NT lost a year on my join date. A lot of these cats are young. No need to fight a battle we can't win. bROSHE's will stomp us

Thank you. Guys in here become elitist once others want to get onto Roshes. The shoe and forum is for EVERYBODY. Doesn't matter if they are a OG, a team roshe member, lurker, NOOB, or reseller.
negged.... reselling lurkers are not welcome... contribute to the site... help others... good things come to those who wait...

fixed
...nobody is here to spoon feed crab resellers like you

Last edited:
resellers at their best. if you think about it, roshes probably have the highest profit margin (relative to retail price obviously), which is why resellers go crazy over it.  for those of us that were on the roshe train last year, we were just fighting the battle of limited supply.  now, we're not only fighting the battle of a somewhat limited supply, but resellers, as well.  sucks.

You know the site very? They have two colourway

Navy and the green the UK catalogue sites have colourways the EU
Thanks for the h/u they dont do half sizes tho, the blue on the mesh looks a little darker in their image but i guess thats just down to lighting.

hanon have them on a pre-buy with april shipping, so just copped a 9.5UK in the squads.

yeah was thinking about copping from hanon... but $100 plus shipping for the mangos... cant do it

only roshes id ever pay 100+ for are OG mangos and calypso's

Last edited:
I picked up a pair of total crimsons for my girl, unfortunately they are way too large for her....anyone know where I can get a size 7?

Last edited:
can't log in to my old yuku account so i made this one...

so mad that i got my iguanas last summer for like 54 bucks from nordstrom rack but now i have to wake up for a release like its something serious 

if anyone knows any spots where i could get those squadron blues or mint fbs for less than rape price i'd be thankful

if anyone DOES wanna pay rape prices titolo has some roshes in stock but its not any cheaper than what you'd find on ebay

Hey guys if you're buying the FBs off NDC (or anything else) add a $5 filler and get free shipping with code FREETHROW (free shipping with purchase of $75+). Hopefully they put up the spring cws soon

Back
Top Bottom