ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know where i can order the "yeezy" roshe run joints ? (Shipping to Greece) size 12

Does anyone know where i can order the "yeezy" roshe run joints ? (Shipping to Greece) size 12

congrats at joining niketalk at 8:30am this morning to post in here about your "Yeezy" Roshe's. yeezy roshes do not exist, you have a better chance asking tinkerbell if you and peterpan can go to bermuda to hoola hoop....

seriously i do not know where you can order the MINT roshes

For what its worth:  Live Nike Chat 

Brandon: OK. I checked on that  SOFT GREY/MID FG-BCH-TTL CRMSN colorway of the Roshe Run for you and it looks like we are going to launch it in 5/2013. We don't have an exact release date yet for the launch in the USA but if you contact us in the last week of April we should have a launch date for you

Why do people hate new users so much? We were all new users at some point who may have asked a dumb question here and there. If y'all trying to hate on em just to be funny, ****. People have incorrectly called the mints "yeezy's" for a month now...why does it bother y'all so much? Members of TeamRoshe have referred to them as such, so get over it and ignore it.

As for dude shipping to Greece, you might want to hit up some local shops or shiekh's. zappos may or may not get em...there's no real concrete info at this point. Good luck with that!

Hey RosheWorld thought I'd buzz in EU Team Nike Store Europe blessed the site with some spring colourways!!!

I saw these too, ready to pull the trigger on the mango v2 joints of whatever you want to call them.

I dont think the mesh material we get over here will be any different of that in the Us, just nse and there ****** images.

Strange how the Squadrons havent popped up yet tho...

Last edited:
Why do people hate new users so much? We were all new users at some point who may have asked a dumb question here and there. If y'all trying to hate on em just to be funny, ****. People have incorrectly called the mints "yeezy's" for a month now...why does it bother y'all so much? Members of TeamRoshe have referred to them as such, so get over it and ignore it.

you're right maybe we are tough on new users... but i get PM's from people who just joined just to get a hook on some roshes....

i mean you can look at it your way, or look at it as they are trying to take the easy road. im all for helping every person i com across in life. but you never know if they are resellers that are going to take advantage of me going to the mall, getting them their kicks for retail, then reselling and making a profit off of my kindness...

all kids now days are into the "hustle" of reselling... its sickening

Hey!! We get most but not all the reds restock didn't fall our way even though its says out of stock I have done a full screen scan but from what I know from work the black/sail/choco (self-proclaimed) are the same as the previous sails but the V2 mango and the other grey colour-way I haven't held can someone else shed some light on us in the dark broshes?

Hey!! We get most but not all the reds restock didn't fall our way even though its says out of stock I have done a full screen scan but from what I know from work the black/sail/choco (self-proclaimed) are the same as the previous sails but the V2 mango and the other grey colour-way I haven't held can someone else shed some light on us in the dark broshes?

they are up on nike uk. hurry and you might be able to grab yourself some mango v/2

you're right maybe we are tough on new users... but i get PM's from people who just joined just to get a hook on some roshes....

i mean you can look at it your way, or look at it as they are trying to take the easy road. im all for helping every person i com across in life. but you never know if they are resellers that are going to take advantage of me going to the mall, getting them their kicks for retail, then reselling and making a profit off of my kindness...

x2

I saw these too, ready to pull the trigger on the mango v2 joints of whatever you want to call them.

I dont think the mesh material we get over here will be any different of that in the Us, just nse and there ****** images.

Strange how the Squadrons havent popped up yet tho...

You know the site very? They have two colourway

Navy and the green the UK catalogue sites have colourways the EU

lol kept on refreshing on NDC and the size 15 went into my cart. who was the guy who was asking about the size 15 roshe?

Guy pays $175 for first pair of Mints, $130 for 2nd pair.

Say what you want about buying what you like but that's hypebeast price

Understood, and that's a chance you take by being helpful. We can all agree that we all dislike resellers, but unfortunately it's a part of this culture now. Usually I can tell which ones are resellers and which are not when they mention the size they are looking for in the pm. If they just want to know the spot, then ignore em. Can't please everyone right?

Back
Top Bottom