ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are the gammas and mints not available in NYC? Haven't seen any of the new Roshes in NYC, actually. I was so close this morning. Had a sz9 in mints in my cart and was checking out through paypal and it said it timed out, tried again and it was all gone.

Haven't seen anything out here yet. Keeping my eyes peeled tho. :nerd: Gonna do a little searching before class lol

Last edited:
mean.gif
Nike and their early morning releases. Totally screwing the west coast people.
Are they?? I'm located in Washington.

Haven't been a big fan of the squadrons but you guys on feet pics have been swaying me a bit...

I'm a big footy fan, and as a staunch Arsenal supporter/Gooner, these will at the very least match our 2011-2012 125th Anniv Change kit PERFECTLY...

Didn't know there were other Gooners in here. I'm starting to like the squadrons but I had to pass on the kit. It still makes my eyes hurt.

this thread moves too quickly...

got my rosheezys, plus a second pair to cover the cost of the first since i live that life

how much are cybers going for atm? found a pair on ebay in my size, wanted to know if I'm over-paying or not.

*Whew!*
eek.gif
That took most of my morning reading through all the "new" content.

I can kinda see how people keep asking the same question over and over when the forum is flooded with other things/banter/name-calling.

On another note,

I'm really enjoying my Blk/Gamma Greys. Been getting lots of compliments around work. Going to check out the local spots to see if there is any definite answer on when they are getting the Squadrons.

I'll keep those reading posted....

this thread moves too quickly...

got my rosheezys, plus a second pair to cover the cost of the first since i live that life
eyes.gif

anyways...i don't see what people see in the FB's but cop what you like broshe's! only spring CW i have my eye on is the Total Crimsons (still waiting for info from my local FA) i'll keep you NJ heads posted! they are lookin nice and bright 
glasses.gif
 thanks to all the people in here who posted pics of their pairs!

Last edited:
Just left FA Fox Hills Mall. They had the Crimsons in up to a size 12. They did a stock locate and ordered my 13 from FA Carson. Try em both out if u want em.....

just got the conformation nike town las vegas will soon be receiving their FB's will keep everyone posted on when they receive them and I will give you the number there since they do phone orders for everyone that missed out and wants them. I passed on them this morning still not feeling these fb's.

It's hard to say no to so many shoes especially the roshes that are releasing. Told the wifey I stop buying kicks for a good minute but its too damn hard :frown:

Back
Top Bottom