ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am still lookin out for my socal peeps even though I got my pair of squads this morning.

I'll hit a few spots later this afternoon and hit up those I've already conversed with.

Ditto for me. Blue Leopard came through big time +1
thanks! Once all pairs I have ordered comes in I'm gonna apply for TR. Hoping to be on your level. hah!

Btw, Great video! Can you PM me on the laces?

Last edited:
Just got a couple of links for a pre order of the new wovens in light bone and night stadium shoot me a pm I'll hook you up with the links.

Last edited:
strange ...now it doesn't work...they had a lot of the other 2 cws last time i checked, they def did not sell out

Last edited:
So funny how many people have joined since Lebron wore a pair, and fb's being called Yeezy's. Thats what pisses us off that have been here for years! Sorry if you don't understand because you don't have too.

So funny how many people have joined since Lebron wore a pair, and fb's being called Yeezy's. Thats what pisses us off that have been here for years! Sorry if you don't understand because you don't have too.
Blah

Deleted. 

Last edited:
Calm yourself.

This was straightened out like 20+ pages ago, don't revive the issue. 

where have you been bro the issue never left especially when the spring cw's dropped the crabs started popping up like crazy

bro your asking ppl to pm you  to get pre buy links for the roshes. Everybody else here shares with EVERYBODY. That elite mindset aint cool for Group Roshe Doe
I'm sick and tired of the resellers lurkn the thread find the links buying out the stock and then leaving everyone else **** out of luck which is ******** for people actually wanting to buy and wear them. I think alot of people will agree with me on that.

where have you been bro the issue never left especially when the spring cw's dropped the crabs started popping up like crazy
I know, it just got me extra salty today looking at all the comments and same questions. Then I looked at all the joined dates! I know most will be out when Lebron likes another shoe and roshes aren't it anymore.

bro your asking ppl to pm you  to get pre buy links for the roshes. Everybody else here shares with EVERYBODY. That elite mindset aint cool for Group Roshe Doe
I'm sick and tired of the resellers lurkn the thread find the links buying out the stock and then leaving everyone else **** out of luck which is ******** for people actually wanting to buy and wear them. I think alot of people will agree with me on that.

hes one of the people you are talking about.... mr "bought 10 pair of yeezy roshes to flip"

anyone notice the differences between the FBs on finishline (left) and the ones on NDC(right)?  

Color variation and different lining? Same with the other 2 cw's

Back
Top Bottom