ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks to the fellow Broshes I got a pair of size 13 Squadron Blues on NDC. Glad I preordered the Midnight Fog from END UK I forgot about the release! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If you did a conversion and came out with 110, i dont think that will be the price on them, if im not mistakened they raise prices outside US (canada, euro, etc.). I'd say low 90's but I might be wrong. 
yeah i believe it would be around $80- $90 Per pair

crap i bought some roshes off this seller last week. auction pictures showed an orange box like the sirens they currently have up, but they came in a nike nsw box and no sticker on the insole. they seemed legit at first, but felt a little differently on feet i think, and these links are making me think theyre fake now. could i please get a legit check?

all my other roshe boxes say "nike roshe run" on the box

Those are legit. Fakes arent that good. lol

Last edited:
i dont see anything wrong with those cybers, i even see nikebetterworld on the tag and box AND the ripped price tag on the box label

Last edited:
Slowly becoming a Roshe enthusiast. Just copped my first two pairs.
FB's remind me of Mercurial Vapors. :smokin. Favorite "futbol" boots.

^^ true the only thing thts throwing me off is the lack of the word "nike.." in front of "roshe run" on the box sticker .

Last edited:
The price in the US probably won't be a direct conversion it will most likely to be in the $85-95 region on your sides brosh

I hate the color orange in every sense of the word . But those crimson roshe runs really do something to me . I'm tempted ... But I ain't got no orange clothes lmfao

You HAVE to match the color of your kicks with what you're wearing?

#ItsNotNecessary

The price in the US probably won't be a direct conversion it will most likely to be in the $85-95 region on your sides brosh
lol im just excited! Hopefully we can all buy and be comfortable together! HAHAHAH but the sheikh in my area will have shipments on Monday, hopefully. 
roll.gif

Just gonna throw this out there...

Anyone in the SoCal (951 - 714 - 562) area NOT get a pair of Black/Sails? Size 13, Deadstock

Not looking to make any money at all. I may even have a proposition for you... PM me.

CMON GUYS DO YOUR RESEARCH! saying 100% authentics are 100% fake is just crazy and causes confusion. if you think you know...double check again till you're sure. they were easily identifiable as 100% AUTHENTIC!!!!! EASILY! not trying to diss on anyone or direct to a specific person, so don't take offense, but false info is just as bad, if not worse as fakes!

crap i bought some roshes off this seller last week. auction pictures showed an orange box like the sirens they currently have up, but they came in a nike nsw box and no sticker on the insole. they seemed legit at first, but felt a little differently on feet i think, and these links are making me think theyre fake now. could i please get a legit check?

all my other roshe boxes say "nike roshe run" on the box
Fake. First thing I always do is compare fonts and font sizes. Dead giveaway yours are fake. Sorry bruh. File a dispute with PayPal.
heres my cybers(legit). Also make sure you can put your finger thru the heel tab.If the heel tab is too small for your finger,then u got a fakey shoe.also check the tongue of your shoe and see if the swoosh logo looks like mine.
THEY'RE FAKE, DON'T BID ON THEM!!! I've seen this seller before. Look inside the shoe at the insole. See that sticker? That's a sticker with the price from overseas. This seller has had other pairs up and they have left that sticker in plain view for all to see with the zoom feature. The sticker read "$40" which is the price on replica sites. Plus, look at the box. It's NOT an NSW box. Sorry for the red bolded text, just wanted him to see this right away.

Edit: Did some digging for you, donteatmycereal. Check this out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SZ-9-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Look a the insole sticker like I pointed out. It's clearly a replica. Also, this other auction by the same seller http://www.ebay.it/itm/NEW-SZ-13-ME...0929920355&ih=004&category=15709&cmd=ViewItem Notice these are authentic. There are plenty of shots of the box and price. The others are replicas!
Yeah I peeped the box I'm like why is it like orangish red or watever .. . Lol

That's awesome, squadrons still have a full size run on NDC. Resellers can suck it.

I hope it's not just some sort of glitch though. Tempted to double up on them...hmm

I usually am I able to keep up with the thread... but 40 pages in a day???? uh no thanks. Glad it was only a release on NDC though. And it wasn't the "mango v2s".

That's awesome, squadrons still have a full size run on NDC. Resellers can suck it.

I hope it's not just some sort of glitch though. Tempted to double up on them...hmm
same here. its tempting. especially with that "its only 70$ mindset" but boy does that 70 add up when you get multiple pairs

same here. its tempting. especially with that "its only 70$ mindset" but boy does that 70 add up when you get multiple pairs

tell me about it, i have 5 colorways, 3 of them are doubled up. 76.xx multiply by 8 = 608ish...ugh.

that just made my decision lol

Back
Top Bottom