ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just pulled the trigger on the squadrons of NDC. Stoked. Also got the hot lime fb's on release from FNL. Cant believe they are still sitting with a fsr cuz they are epic in person, especially for spring/summer. Great week in roshes

No one else got cancelled orders from
Finishline? That's the last straw for me with them. I've had nothing but problems with them every single time I try to order from them. That will be the last time. BS to even re-stock the same *** size again yet not even have it. What kinda company is this crap? Horrible horrible horrible!

Why is so difficult to find the Orange Roshes that just dropped, no NDC, no FNL. I know the West coast is littered with them but my only chance is to cop online. Hopefully when Zappos loads up they'll be available. 

Looks great Freddy!

I said this once and I'll say it again, The Orange/Brown FBs are amazing in person. I wore mine today and I got more compliments than I expected. A few Compliments even came from employees from FNL, FA, Shoe Palace, and Champs. A few of them even asked where I got them. The gold swoosh is very subtle. The Orange/Brown FB is one of the best color ways this year. For those of you that slept on these, you should definitely check them out in person.
these pics of the brown orange are really tempting me now. I really like the neon and blue one for some reason also. Definitely would turn some heads but just copped the squads and tarps. Hopefully they'll still be around.

Thanks to those for NDC heads up. If you are local to the 562 area, pretty much all the shieks are sold out. However if you need an 11 or larger in the squadron blue, I know a few spots.

I went with copper/bronze though lol

Got tracking from FNL for fb mints squads 
grin.gif

EDIT: Too many cops in the last few days, I am mixing up sites 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My orders got cancelled from finishline saying they had non stock. How te he'll did they do a restock after?! Or even ordered FTP
Brie OG onsale and the restock and both got cancelled. wTF?
I've ordered shoes from them and and received an email confirmation and the company never sent them out. I had to call after 2 weeks, they said the order was cancelled. I never give finish line my business

If any of you size 12 people are still looking for the og cw's, there's a person on eBay selling pre owned calypsos, sirens, and cybers for a decent starting price.

Any help with size 13 mints would be greatly appreciated fellas. Living in alaska sucks. No one gets roshes here.

Back
Top Bottom