ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

try craigslist, found the huge targe shelving for $35 (retail $85)
Same here!!! I got the exact shelves in the pic up there on craigslist for 35 bucks, and I got 2. They were a little rough but with some elbow grease I got them looking brand new. 

Footaction SKU for Squadron blue Rosherun ? Or UPC code would really help out

Last edited:
When then mangos v2 drop everyone will be like

tumblr_lu30g1EBJ91qb2fmwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdcw00J37L1rx78g5o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
When I add to cart on NDC then they say it is too late to order and they are out of stock.

tumblr_inline_mjr3do4IUr1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
It's
its nutin man we all in this for a common goal here be the ladies drops and closer look in the cannnnys
Nice pics of the black speckled and grey canvas roshes. Seeing them makes me wonder why Nike Singapore is not bringing these in.
mean.gif

Those on feet pics of the squadrons and tarpes sold me on these so glad I was able to pick them up on ndc last night

Hey guys been followIng this thread for a few days now and finally made a nt account lol. Now I can comment and share my info! So I called up a few stores here in NYC (footlockers, fl's, foot action,etc) and turns out the fb mints only release on the west coast so far, none here.
When can a NDC or east coast release be expected? I personally love the mint and red swoosh CW. anything black/volt, black/neon, black/green...I'm a sucker and the swoosh on toe with the texture, sick. 

Maybe the Roshes are sitting on NDC cause the AJ 11's & Chuckposites are dropping today? After people fail on that release, they'll move over to the Roshes. Is it because, there's no hype for og mesh Roshes & don't have cool hyped up nicknames attached like a certain color of the FB Roshes??
They are "sitting" because they are GR shoes with massive stock on hand.

My squadron blues just came in from finishline. Anything thinking about copping I suggest you do. The sport turquoise on the soles really pops. Great summer shoe.

Back
Top Bottom