ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I can see why some people who I PM don't respond. Sure, I may have joined February of this year, but I've been following this thread from day one. I thought forums were supposed to help people out. I can understand the need to keep the info from lurkers who are resellers, but not everyone is here is like that. 
i got pm's from people who just registered to see if their size was at so and so mall for the mint FB's lol.
post counts 1-2 march/2013 lol. 18+ within 15mins of the posting it lol......

help out members who have been in this thread and on this site for more than a year always
Some people in this thread are too much...I know you guys are "Team Roshe" and all, but you don't OWN the thread. It's here for use of members of NT to HELP one another when and if possible. The fact some people won't even help someone unless they own 50 pairs of  RR's is pretty ridiculous. I understand being a noob and having to earn some type of respect, but just ignoring and refusing to help people...then taking the same amount of effort to post that your not gonna help, when you could have spent the same amount of energy just answering them - this is ******ed to me. You don't know those people, they could be good dudes just wanting some help. It's almost worse than the Jordan threads in here with the hating...The Roshe is a great shoe, but I doubt you'll even have to worry about the day when it will be impossible to get like some other nike/jb shoes, with people camping and so on, triple the price resller and what not. And with the "we hate that other people wanna buy this shoe now" really? You love the shoe...you own 50 pairs and wanna buy every pair that comes out...so when someone else finds them interesting or wants them you hate on that? 

I'm sure everyone that posts in here isn't like that, and doesn't do those things...but seems like a lot of you are. 

Last edited:
Some people in this thread are too much...I know you guys are "Team Roshe" and all, but you don't OWN the thread. It's here for use of members of NT to HELP one another when and if possible. The fact some people won't even help someone unless they own 50 pairs of  RR's is pretty ridiculous. I understand being a noob and having to earn some type of respect, but just ignoring and refusing to help people...then taking the same amount of effort to post that your not gonna help, when you could have spent the same amount of energy just answering them - this is ******ed to me. You don't know those people, they could be good dudes just wanting some help. It's almost worse than the Jordan threads in here with the hating...The Roshe is a great shoe, but I doubt you'll even have to worry about the day when it will be impossible to get like some other nike/jb shoes, with people camping and so on, triple the price resller and what not. And with the "we hate that other people wanna buy this shoe now" really? You love the shoe...you own 50 pairs and wanna buy every pair that comes out...so when someone else finds them interesting or wants them you hate on that? 

I'm sure everyone that posts in here isn't like that, and doesn't do those things...but seems like a lot of you are. 
This.

PREACH.

well said, @JoeyD12
nthat.gif

+1 REP

Its true, i recently joined but i have been following this thread for a while now. I give and get information to my bestfriends and family. Not every person is the same but keep in mind that everyone here just wants a little joy in their life. Collecting shoes is about having fun.. :smile:

UK roshe team the fb range will be in Niketown London midweek word is their already stocked just not released

I need those all red ones in my life! Only got one pair but they are one of the most comfortable shoes ever!

its awesome that there still FSR on NDC but i thought these were QS. is it a nike error?
none of them are qs. finishline labeled them as that just to move product as quick as possible. and when nike does label them qs like the tonal pack, its just to create hype on them so more ppl would be aware of the roshe line. that would make them sell more stock down the line with other roshe releases. u saw what happened when they labeled the mint fb "yezzys". also theirs no way any of them so far r qs bc u can find them in stores and websites worldwide (i.e. tonal pack qs). 

I see where you're coming from. I joined NT after lurking for a while to contribute and give back to everyone that helped me out. I've been here under a month and I'm here to discuss and spread the love of Roshes. I've helped a lot of people and enjoy doing it. Sure, it's cool to have my reputation show how much I've helped out, but honestly, that's just a number. I like helping out fellow broshes and will continue to do so. That's what it's all about. This is a culture based off of a shoe inspired by simplicity, minimalism, and zen. We're all here to help each other. Unfortunately, his thread goes completely against those principles at times.

^^ wait , honestly most of us do help each other out to a few pages back and see how many people like "FSR in squadron blue at my local PM me" (myself included) thing is no one in here likes resellers or lurkers(who usually lurk to resell) so if your not active on the forum a red flag goes up . Thts all .. The roshe thread is not like a Jordan thread where it's every man for himself . We actually do help each other out . BAM !

Last edited:
Some ******* named tommy cleared out Shiekh galleria in Hou. Scooped up 18 pairs.. $1200+ with a hook up. In his own words.. "I've been doing this since 2000. Roshes are all I wear now" ... SMH

Some ******* named tommy cleared out Shiekh galleria in Hou. Scooped up 18 pairs.. $1200+ with a hook up. In his own words.. "I've been doing this since 2000. Roshes are all I wear now" ... SMH
LOL omg -_-

Tarps and black/gamma are available in Dallas. Mints sold out yesterday. OG's still essy to come by. PM me for details.

Wore my roshes to work today. I've been oblivious for too long. Does anyone know where most of the og roshes can be found?

Back
Top Bottom