ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those mints have grown on me. There are so many nice colorways that I can never dream of having just because I wear a 14. Now I'm just patiently waiting for the beaches.

Just like the others, got my NDC shipping confirmation. Did not them expect them to ship till Monday.

That Ivan dude probably cleaned it out by now
eyes.gif
probably so bummed

im seriously thinking about selling all my js and just wear roshe runs/ air max 1,95,etc. from now on...

wearing the roshes i realized how uncomfortable most of these new jordans are..my feet are thanking me 

any of my other broshes have this epiphany?

My order also shipped from NDC. Thought for sure it would have been Monday. Nike has surprised me twice this weekend!

Shout out to BradleyStereo for helping me get my squads. Went to Vegas to party and he helped me find a pair of squads. It was a good day!

im seriously thinking about selling all my js and just wear roshe runs/ air max 1,95,etc. from now on...

wearing the roshes i realized how uncomfortable most of these new jordans are..my feet are thanking me 

Im in the process of selling all my js, or at least most. Not sure if i wanna sell the ogs just yet

Im in the process of selling all my js, or at least most. Not sure if i wanna sell the ogs just yet
I'm right there with you. It's just not the same AND for that price. Done. TeamROSHE. 

(wont be selling my Bordeaux 7s and my XIs)

^^First size gone for the Squads are the 9s. 

Last edited:
Sheikh in Burbank has squadron and tarp, just bought both in a 9 had asked for a 9.5 but they were too big.

I'm right there with you. It's just not the same AND for that price. Done. TeamROSHE. 

(wont be selling my Bordeaux 7s and my XIs)

^^First size gone for the Squads are the 9s. 

So theirs more size 9 pple in the world lol

Last edited:

I feel the same, nike sb dunks are so padded that they don't compare to the comfort level of roshes, i feel like selling my entire SB collection for roshes, Pushead 2s can't compare to iguanas lol

I hear you! Nothing like a fresh pair of comfy runners. Huge fan of Nike AMs and New Balance as well (running sneakers in general). Only have a few pair of Roshe, but plan to get more. I've been tryin to sell my last 2 pair of Js to get some more runners.

not the only one, im thinking about selling most of my js now! i checked eastridge shoe stores and they're all wiped out but the shiekh there had a fsr on squads and the guy said a few tarps left.

I'm really considering not purchasing anymore js. But its so hard. :frown:

Damn the roshes has people selling all of their j's? I only got one pair at the moment and you know what... I kinda understand lol bought the crimson split pack roshe and been wearing it everyday since!

Finally got some iguanas. Love em. Copped them at urban outfitters. Shout out to them. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom