ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This might sound blasphemous to some, but I got my Tarps today and they are definitely putting the Iggy's on the back burner for awhile.

If you happen upon a 9 or 9.5 in the mints any chance you could pick an extra pair up? I've had zero luck finding a pair around town and most places don't have any idea what shoe I'm talking about.
two pairs in a 9 please?

Damn, ain't eem know :lol: Was trying to see if they had a specific time slot for Roshe online releases.

Oh well, didn't like them much anyway.

Oh ok, yeah I think I was a random drop. I believe fb mints dropped on NDC at 5am PST though.

Got off the the phone with a sneaker store in Philly, he says he has a pair of Roshe's and described them to me as Michigan Wolverine Colors. Also said they recently dropped ~month. Possibly the women's? I'll have to check for myself.

Last edited:
Been lurking for awhile, but lets see if a girl can get some love.

I'd like to join TeamRoshe.

I've been a fan of this shoe since last summer when I bought my first pair "tropical twists". I cannot state enough how comfortable these shoes are, & I usually wear my pairs sockless. Roshes have become my go to shoe of choice & I would actually wear them daily if my hubby would allow it. He's not big on wearing the same exact kicks all the time. :lol: My favorite colorway so far is the "Hot Punch". They just garner so much attention & random questions. Anyways, this is what I have so far with more on the way.

photomar23173126.jpg

photomar23173142.jpg

Excuse the SolarSoft Mocs in the last 2nd pic. It's all in the family.

Been lurking for awhile, but lets see if a girl can get some love.

I'd like to join TeamRoshe.

I've been a fan of this shoe since last summer when I bought my first pair "tropical twists". I cannot state enough how comfortable these shoes are, & I usually wear my pairs sockless. Roshes have become my go to shoe of choice & I would actually wear them daily if my hubby would allow it. He's not big on wearing the same exact kicks all the time.
laugh.gif
My favorite colorway so far is the "Hot Punch". They just garner so much attention & random questions. Anyways, this is what I have so far with more on the way.

photomar23173126.jpg

Excuse the SolarSoft Mocs in the last 2nd pic. It's all in the family.
If you are applying for TR I think you have some more to go. Read the first page for requirements. Nice roshes though! 

Last edited:
I need a quick response so my brother is in Boston for school I told him to go try on roshes to get his size so i can get him a pair however... does the cambridge galleria have any roshes at any stores? i tried calling them, they dont answer

any help appreciated, i dont want him taking his time to go all the way there and they have none
Last time I was there, they didn't have any, and that was about two weeks ago. His best shot is to either go to Square One mall in Saugus, MA or South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA. Or Urban Outfitters on Newbury St or Nike Town Boston.

What?!

Requirements for membership has changed drastically since the early days. I guess because so many heads want in now.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, going to make some calls around Dallas but if anyone in Dallas could me in the right direction for the Squads doe, I would appreciate it.

Ok, I see. Well I'll continue to represent from afar until I'm fully able to apply. Still a huge fan of the shoe.
happy.gif
Same here, keep going with your collection. I want to find myself a pair of sz 11.5-12 of some of the WMNS colorways. I love the shoe, everything about it. I also hope to make TR. 

Same here, keep going with your collection. I want to find myself a pair of sz 11.5-12 of some of the WMNS colorways. I love the shoe, everything about it. I also hope to make TR. 

Go for it. A lot of the older women's colorways are dope. Still mad I slept on the sprites. Just keep in mind that they are cut narrow so if you have wide feet, the toe area may end up looking funny when worn.

Thanks again.

If anyone still needs to cop some MINT SPLITS(NOT FBS) i know a spot that has them for near retail ($72) PM me for details!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom