ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone looking for the city pack Hanon has them it come out to 100 bucks shipped. They have a free shipping code that expires today the code is shipfree
My bad, maybe try without the caps then it should work according to this fellow. Get on 'em before they're gone I suppose. lol My trigger finger is itching but I think I'll regret dropping some major cash. I'm just gonna go close my browser and read, try to forget how beautiful these are.

So is the city pack dropping in the us or not? I'm ready to buy from overseas if not.

Also, is ID4shoes legit? Not a site, a seller

I love id4shoes. Those guys are really good. Great prices and fast shipping. Make sure you follow them on Facebook. They usually have discounted prices for FB followers. When I order from them I get my order in two days from Taiwan. Well worth the $20 they charge for shipping.

Good call, I did not actually add anything to my cart before, and I assumed "SHIPFREE" would just lower shipping, not lower the shoes by almost 20 GBP a pair. Good looking out for those who want these for about $20 cheaper than any of those ebay sellers, and it's from a reputable source.
I got $107 as well. Still searching for somewhere under $100

I love id4shoes. Those guys are really good. Great prices and fast shipping. Make sure you follow them on Facebook. They usually have discounted prices for FB followers. When I order from them I get my order in two days from Taiwan. Well worth the $20 they charge for shipping.

Thanks bro. You wouldn't have a code for them would you :nerd: ?? PM me if so

Thanks bro. You wouldn't have a code for them would you :nerd: ?? PM me if so

Never used a code for them. They're discounted prices are pretty good already as long as they're not in J's or other Nike Basketball stuff.

I was going to order my wife's Roshes from them but NDC released them later Friday evening so I just went with NDC.

Has anyone gotten their Mid Citys yet? Really wondering on how these fit. I ordered my true size, 10 Tokyos from Id4shoes btw for $122 shipped. They're Facebook price is $8 cheaper.

Super stoked I picked these up today! 
smokin.gif

City Pack is approaching the range where I pull the trigger...

As for Nike reps, they told me on Tuesday that they weren't getting the Spring CWs that dropped 72 hours later, so, there's that.
Friend went to reps as well. The reps themselves didnt know that it was getting released

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten their Mid Citys yet? Really wondering on how these fit. I ordered my true size, 10 Tokyos from Id4shoes btw for $122 shipped. They're Facebook price is $8 cheaper.
I don't have a FB, anyway I can still get it for that price?

Ordered my first two pairs a few days ago. Can't wait to get them and try them on and see for my self how comfortable they are. I'm tired of spending $130+ for comfortable sneakers. Hopefully by the time I get them they still have the Jedi's in stock.

Lace swap from black to gray kind of goes with the gray nike sign outline and the gray upper part of the shoe. Don't mind the duck socks :smile:

what do you guys think of the team roshe shirt? i think its cool but kinda overpriced
It wasn't mass produced to get the price down to what normal stores can charge.  Plus, that price is shipped.  It's essentially for cost, just to spread the name.

Back
Top Bottom