ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bro, I'd pull the trigger now. I think $108 is a GREAT deal. You're saving on shipping. If I knew about Hanon's price last night, I would've went with them. Oh well... JUST DO IT 
happy.gif
Trigger pulled. I really hate paying over $100, but it's only $8 and it IS international shipping.

I say if you're contemplating on pulling the trigger on any of the city pack you should. Don't sleep. I've been saying this on here for the past two weeks before the spring colorways and FBs dropped.

I say if you're contemplating on pulling the trigger on any of the city pack you should. Don't sleep. I've been saying this on here for the past two weeks before the spring colorways and FBs dropped.
Yeah dude I just said **** it and got em. I'm BBQing lunch at the moment, then I'll head to USPS to ship those iggys for you.

Don't know if this has been said, following on the Urban Outfitters comment. A friend told me its possible to order the iguanas from Urban Outfitters. Just have an employee do a search on any of the colors. Just copped two iguanas that ship free to my house yesterday. $75. Hope that helps anyone else. Did it over phone, employee saved me the trip. Said usually you have to be instore to do the search and order. Shoes are not on their website.

im thinking that the mint's are going to be hard to get and may even be limited ...i am paranoid about it for some reason

Trigger pulled. I really hate paying over $100, but it's only $8 and it IS international shipping.

How did you get it for $108 shipped from Hanon? It's 80 pounds which is $121 dollars. Did you mistake it for 80 Euros?

Just put in an order @ Hannon for the TKO's $107 shipped and I dbld up on the Squadrons for $150 shipped

ahh, i mean, if the demand is still there, I'm sure they could crank out some more.
Oh, the demand is there, for sure.

But, I think this was just a limited test run.  We're currently considering new designs, but we're not looking to make a ton of money on them - we aren't trying to become a company.

We're very appreciative of those that got in on this - and don't worry about being an "actual" TR member.  If you're in here for the right reasons (and it sounds like you are), then buy one and wear it proudly!

im thinking that the mint's are going to be hard to get and may even be limited ...i am paranoid about it for some reason
Don't worry about it. They'll be more available soon. I was lucky enough to get two pairs from NDC before they sold out. DON'T GIVE IN TO THE RESELLERS. I've been checking eBay occasionally and people are bidding $150 to over $200 on them...smh
mean.gif

How did you get it for $108 shipped from Hanon? It's 80 pounds which is $121 dollars. Did you mistake it for 80 Euros?
Once I put the code in, the price dropped to 66 pounds for whatever reason. I'm not complaining. But here's the proof.

Back
Top Bottom