ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

it would be stupid if the city pack dont drop in the u.s. where one of the pairs represent nyc, im from nyc and i would be mad 

I
Oh.. that makes sense.. Thanks for clearing that. 
Nice! Congrats bro. Which colorway did you go with?
I got the NYC's. I'm really picky about which shoes I like. I buy them to rock them. I didn't buy any of the FB's. I didn't like them before the hype and I hated them after the Yeezy bull ****. Which ones did you get?

How did you get it for $108 shipped from Hanon? It's 80 pounds which is $121 dollars. Did you mistake it for 80 Euros?
Once I put the code in, the price dropped to 66 pounds for whatever reason. I'm not complaining. But here's the proof.
I think it's because you enter USA which eliminates VAT (tax)

Edit: I just saw this had been answered

Last edited:
Oh, the demand is there, for sure.

But, I think this was just a limited test run.  We're currently considering new designs, but we're not looking to make a ton of money on them - we aren't trying to become a company.

We're very appreciative of those that got in on this - and don't worry about being an "actual" TR member.  If you're in here for the right reasons (and it sounds like you are), then buy one and wear it proudly!
I would love to add some artwork to a potential shirt design. 

Oh, the demand is there, for sure.
But, I think this was just a limited test run.  We're currently considering new designs, but we're not looking to make a ton of money on them - we aren't trying to become a company.
We're very appreciative of those that got in on this - and don't worry about being an "actual" TR member.  If you're in here for the right reasons (and it sounds like you are), then buy one and wear it proudly!

PREACH fellow BROshe. It's just to show your support and show that you love a shoe like we all do here. Sorta like buying a sports team clothing.

Another  Broshe just bought a couple city packs from Hanon-Shop! I was confused about the SHIPFREE code but it worked. Now I'm done with the City pack, I am not looking to cop the London pairs, but I do have the Tokyo, Paris & NYCs. Tokyos should be in tomorrow. I will try to post pictures. 

I think it's because you enter USA which eliminates VAT (tax)

Edit: I just saw this had been answered
Yeah I looked into it. You're right. I'm glad though. $107.79 isn't bad at all considering they're coming from Europe.

sizes 9 and 10 are gone on NDC for the squads. in case any one was contemplating whether to cop or not, i'd buy now and return if necessary.

going to pull the trigger on wellgosh..should I size .5 up or keep it TTS? anyone here get a pair yet?

Last edited:
PREACH fellow BROshe. It's just to show your support and show that you love a shoe like we all do here. Sorta like buying a sports team clothing.
Haha that's true. Just my point of view on it I guess. I'll get on that next order when you guys release another shirt. Until then getting my requirements up and of course contributing to this thread.

I
I got the NYC's. I'm really picky about which shoes I like. I buy them to rock them. I didn't buy any of the FB's. I didn't like them before the hype and I hated them after the Yeezy bull ****. Which ones did you get?
Nice. I was contemplating between the NYC and TKO. I got the TKO. Yea, I rock all my sneakers too. I don't get why people spend so much money on shoes to just look at them. I can look at shoes online without having to spend any $ on them. Anyways, congrats on the pick up!

Nice. I was contemplating between the NYC and TKO. I got the TKO. Yea, I rock all my sneakers too. I don't get why people spend so much money on shoes to just look at them. I can look at shoes online without having to spend any $ on them. Anyways, congrats on the pick up!
Yeah I don't get that either. These are my third pick up in a week lol. I'm glad I get paid this week.

Anyone wear roshes with the kith nyc pants just trying to figure out what they look like because I got 1 of every color of the white label coming in

Back
Top Bottom