ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Your advice travels fast 
laugh.gif
LOLOL GODDAMN THAT'S MY BRU.

jajaja # rare 

Just a heads up. I'm all about trying to help people out so if I find a spot with stock I tell people to pm me. gerigk pm'ed me the other day for Squads before they became readily available to ask where they are at. Let's just say probably won't be giving out info to him anymore.

NT member: Gerigk

His Clist post
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wan/3697623470.html

Also bumping his friends post on FB sneakergroup

mean.gif
and this guy pmed me for help. makes me sick. luckily i didnt respond cause he was new. seemed suspicious and look what happened... hes a damn reseller smh -.-

and this guy pmed me for help. makes me sick. luckily i didnt respond cause he was new. seemed suspicious and look what happened... hes a damn reseller smh -.-
I just checked and he asked me how to order from you know where overseas. Glad i didn't finish my convo with me or all the stock would have been completely gone

I just checked and he asked me how to order from you know where overseas. Glad i didn't finish my convo with me or all the stock would have been completely gone
lol i love how everyone views him in disgust like kids playing "cooties" he's like a virus no one wants to get near anymore

Damn I'm liking everyone's pick ups , anyone know where i could get a pair of siren red ? I know it's a long shot to find them now but worth a shot to ask around.

I'm not a reseller, but I'd like to know where to order overseas. Anybody wanna PM me and let me know?

^^ see y'all this is exactly why we want to keep all information to PMs and those who do PM you make sure they have some credibility on the forums . A decent amount of rep , a join date thts not like three days ago , post count , even an avatar will show you wassup . We do this to ensure tht all those who actually want a pair to wear will do js tht . No one likes to go to their local and hear "oh some guy came in and bought up all the pairs" and come to find out he was js in your PMs thirsty for info .

Just a heads up. I'm all about trying to help people out so if I find a spot with stock I tell people to pm me. gerigk pm'ed me the other day for Squads before they became readily available to ask where they are at. Let's just say probably won't be giving out info to him anymore.

NT member: Gerigk

His Clist post
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wan/3697623470.html

Also bumping his friends post on FB sneakergroup

mean.gif
saw that too earlier and i was thinking why is he bumping it. smh that guy pm'd me too.

^^ see y'all this is exactly why we want to keep all information to PMs and those who do PM you make sure they have some credibility on the forums . A decent amount of rep , a join date thts not like three days ago , post count , even an avatar will show you wassup . We do this to ensure tht all those who actually want a pair to wear will do js tht . No one likes to go to their local and hear "oh some guy came in and bought up all the pairs" and come to find out he was js in your PMs thirsty for info .

Just FYI, j0n3ts is a good dude. GAVE AWAY his roshes to someone just because and didn't ask for anything in return. People help him out if u can

Just FYI, j0n3ts is a good dude. GAVE AWAY his roshes to someone just because and didn't ask for anything in return. People help him out if u can
Lol no was talking about tht guy selling the mints FBs on Facebook . Not Johnny boy

this game is ****** up lmfao

I put in less effort than resellers do finding and reselling these kicks and make money so much easier

kids should graduate school and get a job instead of doing this lowlife ****

Hey thanks man I appreciate that. I swear I'm not a reseller. I just want to avoid all the bull **** and get the roshes I want.

Lol no was talking about tht guy selling the mints FBs on Facebook . Not Johnny boy

Oh my bad lol

Hey thanks man I appreciate that. I swear I'm not a reseller. I just want to avoid all the bull **** and get the roshes I want.

Of course man. Just tryin to look out for the new members that are helping people out legitimately

From now on dont give out information who have : Low Post , Low Reputation and Suspicious.
We cant trust people these days now.

I can personally vouch for j0n3ts and dano4o8. They're new members, but actively helping people out in the thread

Last edited:
anyone have a pair of roshe run fb mints in 9.5? or know of when finishline will get them on their site? i've been waiting a while to get my size =\ i know i'm new here, but i'm not a reseller! someone help please!

so from what i've understood, the fb's fit a bit more snug than OG roshes. is it recommended for people with skinny feet to go .5 size up? im planning on purchasing a pair in a 9.5 (my regular size is 9)

so from what i've understood, the fb's fit a bit more snug than OG roshes. is it recommended for people with skinny feet to go .5 size up? im planning on purchasing a pair in a 9.5 (my regular size is 9)
yeah i think you should go half size up, it would be better on your feet.

Back
Top Bottom