ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm about to pick up the Iguanas on the UO link but before I pull the trigger, how do they fit for someone with a wide foot? I'm at about an 8.5 E to EE. I'm hearing advice that I should go up to 9 so I'm leaning to that but do they stretch at all? For comparison I'm an 8.5 in Van Eras (they've stretched out pretty well), Jack Purcells, and 9 in Jordan 1s. 

Pretty psyched to potentially get my first pair.
Well you can always order and try them on. If you don't like them, they have free returns also.

And I apologize for making that link go public.. Just wanted to help some of you out, totally forgot about these lurkers and resellers..

Anyone bought from "drummboy23" on ebay before? I want to believe he's legit.. but I see some loop tags on his Roshes

Well you can always order and try them on. If you don't like them, they have free returns also.

And I apologize for making that link go public.. Just wanted to help some of you out, totally forgot about these lurkers and resellers..

I appreciate the link man

I wanted the reds since last summer when I got my iguanas but whenever I was on an 'active' search for em only found huge sizes so this helped a lot

Anyone bought from "drummboy23" on ebay before? I want to believe he's legit.. but I see some loop tags on his Roshes
Why don't you look at his feedback and determine that for yourself? I don't think people would buy from him because they're overpriced. 

Why don't you look at his feedback and determine that for yourself? I don't think people would buy from him because they're overpriced. 
I have looked at his feedback, but that doesn't mean the people who bought them might not know they're fake or don't care if they are. I figured people on here are a lot more knowledgeable.

Just a heads up. I'm all about trying to help people out so if I find a spot with stock I tell people to pm me. gerigk pm'ed me the other day for Squads before they became readily available to ask where they are at. Let's just say probably won't be giving out info to him anymore.

NT member: Gerigk

His Clist post
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wan/3697623470.html

Also bumping his friends post on FB sneakergroup

mean.gif
WOW! He was supposed to hook me up with those Crimsons for retail too! Guess that's not happening...
sick.gif

I have looked at his feedback, but that doesn't mean the people who bought them might not know they're fake or don't care if they are. I figured people on here are a lot more knowledgeable.
If the Roshe's heel pull tab looks too short like you can't fit your finger through it, it's fake. You can also tell by the mesh just by looking at it. You can also message him for more photos.

He seems to be legit, but just a reseller.

Last edited:
You joined less than 3 months ago???????? Can we trust you???????????

Join date is just something to be aware of. I know it doesn't speak for everyone new. Just gotta look for the signs or see what people are posting, word of mouth from people being helped etc.

and Jeff is good folks. Tried to help me located a pair of Squadrons a few days ago.

Just made an NT today because i stumbled upon this thread today so dont judge me and take me for a leech or reseller! Im located in NY and if i get any info on the FB Mints releasing in NY i will post info asap! I heard that they should be this week though

Last edited:

I personally have no interest in any of the colors on UO, but I think it's cool you shared the info and helped a lot of people get the shoes they wanted.

Join date is just something to be aware of. I know it doesn't speak for everyone new. Just gotta look for the signs or see what people are posting, word of mouth from people being helped etc.

and Jeff is good folks. Tried to help me located a pair of Squadrons a few days ago.
Jeff is annoying. Pestering me about my 11.5 Mangos..
mean.gif

roll.gif
LOL jkjk he good and trustworthy, seriously.

I'm about to pick up the Iguanas on the UO link but before I pull the trigger, how do they fit for someone with a wide foot? I'm at about an 8.5 E to EE. I'm hearing advice that I should go up to 9 so I'm leaning to that but do they stretch at all? For comparison I'm an 8.5 in Van Eras (they've stretched out pretty well), Jack Purcells, and 9 in Jordan 1s. 

Pretty psyched to potentially get my first pair.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Employees at UO offer to order them for you and the link is there when you check the order status. Someone was going to make it public sooner or later on here, or maybe even already have elsewhere. I already made a post about it on Friday for people to PM me for the link, if people were active on this thread, they would've PM'ed me for it like a bunch of people did. So, hopefully whoever hit me up ordered already and hopefully everyone on here who just wants a pair for themselves were able to order them too.

Also, I've offered to exchange information with others about any info in regards of the new colorways along the east coast. Many have PM'ed me asking for either links, where abouts, and updates. If I haven't responded to your PM, it's nothing personal. It's simply because you might have joined like 3 days ago, or because you have single digit post counts. Not saying that you are a reseller or that you don't want them as much as the rest; I'm just trying to make sure those who are active and been here for a while gets first dibs. I'm sure you'll want that type of seniority down the line in this community. I respond immediately to those who have been active and I respond to the rest in 48hrs to give ample time for senior members to get them, after that it's fair game IMO.

you cats are a trip .... now they are yeezy roshe run FB so they doubled in price and are limited? im pretty sure they will be readily available .... just because they are rolling out slow doesn't mean they are limited ... and shoes were black and pink BEFORE yeezy , they look more 1990's tennis agassi inspired if anything looking at the nike check .... so please lets stop with the nonsense

if you pay over box price on some roshe runs .... I hope you get the RUNS!

Im
Oh my bad lol
Of course man. Just tryin to look out for the new members that are helping people out legitimately
I can personally vouch for j0n3ts and dano4o8. They're new members, but actively helping people out in the thread
I'm not new! I just lost everything when nt switched from that yuku bs that went down every time someone farted

I can understand the join dates and post counts for the most part but what about a guy like me, who is stuck in hawaii with no finish lines or sheiks and the one foot action here is not getting any new releases and if they do they r a small store who will only get a size run.

Some may not have the time to keep up with posting daily or multiple times to help their e-cred. I am not looking for handouts but sometimes trolling a thread is all I have time for, when I'm working 12 hours a day. I'm a fan of these roshes since the day I found them at Nordstrom rack. Been following the thread from day one but miss out on most release info since I'm at work or don't see the link until it is too late.

With that being said. If anyone knows where I can find the orange crimsons and mints in a 10-10.5 id be glad to help out in any way I can. Even extending my employee discount to Nordstrom for a chance at those two color ways. Pm me if anyone is interested in helping a Broshe out

Just a heads up. I'm all about trying to help people out so if I find a spot with stock I tell people to pm me. gerigk pm'ed me the other day for Squads before they became readily available to ask where they are at. Let's just say probably won't be giving out info to him anymore.

NT member: Gerigk

His Clist post
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wan/3697623470.html

Also bumping his friends post on FB sneakergroup

:smh:

how did you guys even find the og roshes on urbans website? they're not searchable or show up anywhere other than when clicking the link.. already copped my pair of sport reds but just curious

if you guys want the Black Sails, Sport Red, or iguanas, and live around los angeles PM me and i might be able to help i know of some stores.

Back
Top Bottom