ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wow I come back on this thread after 3 hours and a bunch of d-bags just blasted it.

Finishline is just dumb for that tweet. Why couldn't they just do a secret/silent drop. Calling it by that name is a shame also. Kanye West is wack now compared to when he first came out anyways and he's one ugly mofo. So what gives with the stupid hype now? His first shoe was ugly and his second was even uglier. :smh:

Anyways, I DON'T feel bad for the resellers trying to jump on this when they find out that all the new roshe cw's and FB's including the "black/mint" FB are a GENERAL RELEASE meaning they will be readily available in retail stores around the country and online. Nike also produced a lot of them and will keep producing more of them for the demand. These will be in stock and will be restocked.

Broshes who miss out now, just be patient and wait it out. Don't gotta panic and pay these lame resellers. :x

Roshe runs are meant to be bought at retail or below retail. They are cheap but comfortable and simple shoes!! Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
wow I come back on this thread after 3 hours and a bunch of d-bags just blasted it.

Finishline is just dumb for that tweet. Why couldn't they just do a secret/silent drop. Calling it by that name is a shame also. Kanye West is wack now compared to when he first came out anyways and he's one ugly mofo. So what gives with the stupid hype now? His first shoe was ugly and his second was even uglier.
mean.gif

Anyways, I DON'T feel bad for the resellers trying to jump on this when they find out that all the new roshe cw's and FB's including the "black/mint" FB are a GENERAL RELEASE meaning they will be readily available in retail stores around the country and online. Nike also produced a lot of them and will keep producing more of them for the demand. These will be in stock and will be restocked.

Broshes who miss out now, just be patient and wait it out. Don't gotta panic and pay these lame resellers.
sick.gif

Roshe runs are meant to be bought at retail or below retail. They are cheap but comfortable and simple shoes!! Nothing more, nothing less.
preach. everyone bugging out for no reason!

I'm not Broshe and have no interest in buying the "Yeezy" joints but if you are Broshe, a repped member, or someone that's helped me PM me and I'll tell you how to order these from FNL right now. I'm bout to hoop right quick, I'll reply in an hour.

Last edited:
happy.gif
Man you got a lucky kid. Dad takes him shopping for kicks with some good taste (obviously seeing your collection), gets to watch flicks on a triple digit screen, and is being raised with some good common sense. So glad the Roshe fam is comprised of people like you. Keep doing you! Like I said, the amount everyone works with one another, goes out of their way for one another, and is just straight up kind makes this an anomaly among online forums, especially regarding the typical shoe game. I love y'all guys.

People getting all bent over Team Roshe apps and exclusivity and commenting on snobbery need to just do some reading and check the character of folks here. Good stuff going on, even amongst the beasts and the drama coming from all over.
<!-- /* Font Definitions */@font-face{font-family:Times;panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;}@font-face{font-family:"MS 明朝";panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;mso-font-charset:128;mso-generic-font-family:roman;mso-font-format:wow:ther;mso-font-pitch:fixed;mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;}@font-face{font-family:"MS 明朝";panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;mso-font-charset:128;mso-generic-font-family:roman;mso-font-format:wow:ther;mso-font-pitch:fixed;mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;}@font-face{font-family:Cambria;panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal{mso-style-unhide:no;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}p{mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-margin-top-alt:auto;margin-right:0in;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;margin-left:0in;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Times;mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}.MsoChpDefault{mso-style-type:export-only;mso-default-props:yes;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}@page WordSection1{size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;mso-header-margin:.5in;mso-footer-margin:.5in;mso-paper-source:0;}div.WordSection1{page:WordSection1;}-->

Thank you very much for the kind words bro.  That means a lot to me.  I've definitely been blessed with a lot of things but mostly for my family, my wife, and my son.  I was taught manners when I was growing up and same goes for my wife and we are making sure we are doing our best to transfer those traits over to our 4-year old boy.  He's been a blessing for both of us.

Thanks again for the kind words bro for everything you listed above.

Oh and my son definitely has a mean shoe game.  He was even featured in an issue of SC Magazine when he was 2-years old.   = )

the mints don't look that great to me anyways, pure hypebeasts! Anyone know where I can get a pair of black/sails that ship to Canada?

This thread has really taken a turn for the worst for all the wrong reasons. 

I've been on NT for many years under my brother's name. Decided to create my own purely to build relationships with other people in here who are willing to help and also to provide help to others.

But its funny to see people pass judgement on others because they have a "recent" sign up date. I have a recent sign up date for the reason i stated above. yet that doesn't make me a reseller, or a troll. Hell, I probably have more knowledge than other users in here. But here's the thing....I have a life outside of NT. I have a full time job, 2 kids, a wife, and tons of other stuff going on. I don't have time to sit here and post a comment every 5 seconds to get my "posts" up. I come in here to look for information, and when possible, I share my information freely also.

I certainly agree that some in this thread are here for the wrong reasons and its a shame cuz they're ruining it for all the good people. I also agree that this thread has picked up a lot of momentum, but now more than half the posts are people complaining, fighting, or other nonesense unrelated to the shoes. I have to sort through pages of garbage to find one useful piece of info.

Here's the bottom line...Nike, is only concerned with THEIR bottom line. So if calling it Yeezy will get more people to buy it, talk about it, or hype it up. Job well done to their marketing team. But for those of us who want the shoe for the comfort or CW, Get it! So even tho so many cry and moan about them calling it Yeezy's so what? you just talked about it. They win. Remember negative publicity is still publicity.

Can we go back to when people were talking about the shoes themselves?!?! Sharing their pics, sharing lace swaps, sharing custom colors, or ideas??
Well put and I completely agreen I've been active on this thread now for a while and 100% of my post go into this thread and info that i receive also ends up on here since my girlfriend ships for nike directly on a third party level and actually sees where their shipments go and how much a store is getting. Lets keep it how it was and not how all the kids are turning this into.

Finishline is just dumb for that tweet. Why couldn't they just do a secret/silent drop. Calling it by that name is a shame also. Kanye West is wack now compared to when he first came out anyways and he's one ugly mofo. So what gives with the stupid hype now? His first shoe was ugly and his second was even uglier.
mean.gif

Broshes who miss out now, just be patient and wait it out. Don't gotta panic and pay these lame resellers.
sick.gif

Um.  They're a company.  They're in business to sell shoes and make money.  Not to appease all you BROSHES with a silly "secret" release so you can get yours for retail.  If they're a GR, then why do you even care?

And thinking resellers aren't going to get theres?  Obviously you haven't looked at eBay.  These are SELLING (not just listed) for more than double retail.  I got my five pairs to resell already, and I will be getting more off Finishline tomorrow.  I hope you don't get a pair and have to buy one of mine off eBay.  I'll throw in free shipping for you.

They were only used indoors and since the sun came out in Pullman, WA they deserve to see the light. #WearYourKicks

sup guys and roxychick. so anyways,I went inside champs today and asked If they can stock locate a pair of sports red.Employee guy says "only footlocker does that or you can go to champs sports.com to stock locate" really???champs sports can't stock locate?? king koopa look alike pissed the fuuu outta me.

Um.  They're a company.  They're in business to sell shoes and make money.  Not to appease all you BROSHES with a silly "secret" release so you can get yours for retail.  If they're a GR, then why do you even care?

And thinking resellers aren't going to get theres?  Obviously you haven't looked at eBay.  These are SELLING (not just listed) for more than double retail.  I got my five pairs to resell already, and I will be getting more off Finishline tomorrow.  I hope you don't get a pair and have to buy one of mine off eBay.  I'll throw in free shipping for you.
see now that statement was just WRONG.5 pairs? really? thats just wrong. there are people out there who are not fortunate enough to pay reseller prices. people should NOT have to pay $50+ more than retail just because someone like you decides to be selfish and snag as many pairs as you can and profit off of them. ridiculous.

are they really selling? or are they just priced that high? :x

see now that statement was just WRONG.5 pairs? really? thats just wrong. there are people out there who are not fortunate enough to pay reseller prices. people should NOT have to pay $50+ more than retail just because someone like you decides to be selfish and snag as many pairs as you can and profit off of them. ridiculous.
I don't look at it as being selfish.  I just look at it as I'm better at buying shoes online than they are.

something about that swoosh, i'd probably remove it
i personally like it as im a soccer player and a big fan of how the mercurials look. they highly resemble them. i love the look and placement of the swoosh.

i need these mints so i can complete my collection! i want them regardless of how they are labeled. i want every roshe CW!

You are the DEFINITION OF A LAME. A LAME RESELLER TO BE EXACT. :x :smh:

I don't look at it as being selfish.  I just look at it as I'm better at buying shoes online than they are.
Look, it's cool and all, that you got so many, and you plan on getting so many more. i get it, i'm sure most people here get it. Just keep the ball rolling though, some people aren't fortunate enough to get as many as you, or simply aren't able to. 

Look, it's cool and all, that you got so many, and you plan on getting so many more. i get it, i'm sure most people here get it. Just keep the ball rolling though, some people aren't fortunate enough to get as many as you, or simply aren't able to. 
thank you!

5:36!

I'm off to class! 

Orange/Brown FB's are waiting at the casa.

I've had an itchy camera finger lately so I plan to bomb the thread a little later when I get home of my recent pick up!

nthat.gif

Selfish? I dont think so. Just like everything in life it's a business. Scared money Don't make money. If he wants to buy 5 pairs and resell it's his choice and I'm positive his risk is worth the reward with these. He can't be selfish, he hooked me up with the link when I didn't even know they were dropping. Thanks again 4W:smokin

Back
Top Bottom