ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread has really taken a turn for the worst for all the wrong reasons. 

I've been on NT for many years under my brother's name. Decided to create my own purely to build relationships with other people in here who are willing to help and also to provide help to others.

But its funny to see people pass judgement on others because they have a "recent" sign up date. I have a recent sign up date for the reason i stated above. yet that doesn't make me a reseller, or a troll. Hell, I probably have more knowledge than other users in here. But here's the thing....I have a life outside of NT. I have a full time job, 2 kids, a wife, and tons of other stuff going on. I don't have time to sit here and post a comment every 5 seconds to get my "posts" up. I come in here to look for information, and when possible, I share my information freely also.

I certainly agree that some in this thread are here for the wrong reasons and its a shame cuz they're ruining it for all the good people. I also agree that this thread has picked up a lot of momentum, but now more than half the posts are people complaining, fighting, or other nonesense unrelated to the shoes. I have to sort through pages of garbage to find one useful piece of info.

Here's the bottom line...Nike, is only concerned with THEIR bottom line. So if calling it Yeezy will get more people to buy it, talk about it, or hype it up. Job well done to their marketing team. But for those of us who want the shoe for the comfort or CW, Get it! So even tho so many cry and moan about them calling it Yeezy's so what? you just talked about it. They win. Remember negative publicity is still publicity.

Can we go back to when people were talking about the shoes themselves?!?! Sharing their pics, sharing lace swaps, sharing custom colors, or ideas??

I'm right there with you my man, wife and kids included. I've been a Nike aficionado for 20+ years. People that rely on a post count or fake online "rep" and then complain about people being thirsty crack me up.

I buy shoes to wear, and I buy what I like not what is hot at the moment. If that means today I rock my AF1s tomorrow Roshes that's on me. I don't care about resellers, being a "Broshe" or qualifying to be on your team.

The sneaker game has changed dramatically in the last 20 years a lot of it for the worst, but the simple fact that anyone anywhere can now buy kicks and have them shipped to your door has made up for the greed and profits of the resell game.

I grew up in a real rural area and as a young buck had no chance to get my hands on the latest and greatest, now where you live is irrelevant. I think those of you too young to remember that should let it soak in. Imagine a world with no internet let alone NT or Twitter.

So instead of focusing your energy on hating on people and problems you have no way of changing enjoy what you have and keep your eyes peeled for the next release.

And just be happy collecting shoes isn't nearly as expensive as photography,fishing or watch collecting!

How do you have; for an example finish line send tweets to your phone ?
you just text: "follow @finishline"to 40404 (which is twitters number for mobile notifications) and then whenever finishline tweeets, you will get a text message, you dont even need to be signed in to twitter to do it

Lmfao do half of you now what google is. Seriously use it instead of asking questions that have nothi g to do with the roshe run shoe. This thread is cluttered enough now we got dudes asking how Twitter works smfh. *jerryseinfeldhandsupwalkoutgif

Lmfao do half of you now what google is. Seriously use it instead of asking questions that have nothi g to do with the roshe run shoe. This thread is cluttered enough now we got dudes asking how Twitter works smfh. *jerryseinfeldhandsupwalkoutgif
roll.gif

Man!! and dudes are really responding 
mean.gif

Some stuff needs to be kept in PM's!

*starts up How to Use Twitter thread*

NT'ers!

Please stop responding to noob questions or just PM newcomers the answers to their questions.

Half of these answers are on the first page of this thread...

Lets help this thread flow smoothly!

wow I come back on this thread after 3 hours and a bunch of d-bags just blasted it.

Finishline is just dumb for that tweet. Why couldn't they just do a secret/silent drop. Calling it by that name is a shame also. Kanye West is wack now compared to when he first came out anyways and he's one ugly mofo. So what gives with the stupid hype now? His first shoe was ugly and his second was even uglier. :smh:

Anyways, I DON'T feel bad for the resellers trying to jump on this when they find out that all the new roshe cw's and FB's including the "black/mint" FB are a GENERAL RELEASE meaning they will be readily available in retail stores around the country and online. Nike also produced a lot of them and will keep producing more of them for the demand. These will be in stock and will be restocked.

Broshes who miss out now, just be patient and wait it out. Don't gotta panic and pay these lame resellers. :x

Roshe runs are meant to be bought at retail or below retail. They are cheap but comfortable and simple shoes!! Nothing more, nothing less.

Um.  They're a company.  They're in business to sell shoes and make money.  Not to appease all you BROSHES with a silly "secret" release so you can get yours for retail.  If they're a GR, then why do you even care?

And thinking resellers aren't going to get theres?  Obviously you haven't looked at eBay.  These are SELLING (not just listed) for more than double retail.
 I got my five pairs to resell already, and I will be getting more off Finishline tomorrow.  I hope you don't get a pair and have to buy one of mine off eBay.  I'll throw in free shipping for you.

I honestly couldn't care less about reselling but aren't you a grown man? Acting like a child. You need to stop for a second and re-evaluate, that **** is shameful.

it's been discussed, just leave it

Last edited by a moderator:
I see size 10 for squadron blues are sold out on NDC, so if anyone needs a link, pm me.

i personally like it as im a soccer player and a big fan of how the mercurials look. they highly resemble them. i love the look and placement of the swoosh.
i need these mints so i can complete my collection! i want them regardless of how they are labeled. i want every roshe CW!
Exactly how i feel. Mecurial Vapors :smokin

Thought the thread was for showing your love of all things roshe. It sucks having to worry about not being able to get a shoe that has an amazing price point, great design and functionality, and that just looks good. If I can get a pair of the mint FB's, I'll be happy. If not; I got a pair of the sprite FB's which I like a lot anyways. I use all my roshe's at the gym; they're an awesome training shoe. I just sucks to know someone could get a pair and never wear them, whereas I would wear them just as much as my other pairs for their designed purpose. 

I have the link for the finishline release tomorrow if you want shoot me a pm and I'll send you the link let me know so all of you can stop crying about where the link is

Selfish? I dont think so. Just like everything in life it's a business. Scared money Don't make money. If he wants to buy 5 pairs and resell it's his choice and I'm positive his risk is worth the reward with these. He can't be selfish, he hooked me up with the link when I didn't even know they were dropping. Thanks again 4W:smokin

Risk worth the reward? They are a gr release

I hope you guys get the roshe fb mints 'yeezy' guys.. Cop them tomororw at finish line!

Back
Top Bottom