ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's so much more than that. People Are realizing its a comfortable everyday shoe.
Come on dude.

If that's the case, why aren't New Balances being associated with Kanye or Bron Bron?

Or Mizuno's. Mizunos are extremely comfy. It's 100% hype that's causing this, not extreme comfort 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i cant believe some of yall really think that galaxy picture is authentic 
mean.gif
'

even worse is the dudes saying they need em 
laugh.gif

i like the FB's snake looking panel but thats about all its got going for it.

that swoosh on the toebox is not the business.

i wonder if it would start to peel after some creasing.

dang those crimsons with black swoosh are on point. like homie above said perfect for giants games. :smokin where can i get those?? dont see them online anywhere

Foot Action has been the ones carrying em. Not sure about stock but you should find em there!

when are they going to re-release the prestos? i was really into the roshe runs cause they reminded me of the prestos. but i remember prestos were mad expensive back in the day like 80 bucks a pair

I agree it's the hype. But it's also the minimal look of the shoe with a simple white sole

Come on dude.

If that's the case, why aren't New Balances being associated with Kanye or Bron Bron?

Or Mizuno's. Mizunos are extremely comfy. It's 100% hype that's causing this, not extreme comfort 
laugh.gif

Mizunos are expensive as heck. Said it in the beginning and I'll say it again. Price point + simplicity + comfort = perfection. :smokin

Anyone run in these ? How do they hold up
The shoe is built to be a trainer. The upper does a pretty good job of moving and flexing with your foot because of being basically free-formed mesh. The sole is resilient and provides a natural roll off the toe as you step. Since the shoe is so light and minimalistic, I find it to be a pretty good running shoe; I prefer my roshe's for running over my one pair of free runs. Hope that helps

What do you have against Kanye? What if someone else was the reason they were hyped up?

I am not a big fan of this man in general. His beats are decent but other than that I don't think he is as talented as some may say. I'm not a youngin being swayed by how much "swag" this guy supposedly has. Nothing about him makes me want to wear what he wears or have any shoes with his name on them. It bothers me that such a simple shoe like the roshes have been tainted by his name for no good reason other than a color choice

And if someone else's name hyped them up I'd feel the same way. I liked this shoe when the og black sails were at the rack and had nothing to do with any celebrity name or color or nba player wearing them. I can honestly say I was hunting for these before any mangoes, sirens or cybers were ever mentioned. I was just hunting for the reds and iguanas. Then a mass amount of color ways dropped and soon enough more people found the love I felt for the shoe. But when a resellers price gets slapped onto a shoe just because of Kanye it takes away from the love of the shoe. This thread started off great and has taken a turn for the worst

Last edited:
Mango V1 Color Swoosh

Mango V2 Color Swoosh

....and I am done for the night

GL to all those coppin' FB mints in the a.m.

This is why I may end up heading in the solarsoft direction. Hype is getting a little overboard
Can't go wrong with either shoe. Solarsoft moccasins are the most comfortable shoes I own, but roshes are more stylish imo. What I wear depends on how I'm feeling.

This is exactly what I wanted to do to my pair. Is this a PS or did you paint it? If you painted it, what paint did you use?
its a PS bro im getting it paint this week, now that i PS it i really want them to paint it now and rock it and im getting angelus paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom