ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Total Crimson w/ Black Swoosh

(I apologize for the contrast, the pixels in this photo weren't that good)

Im looking for the total crimsons in size 11 or 10.5 any one think they can help me get a pair? i aint having any luck to get it my self. would appreciate the help =]

I was hand washing my sport reds and noticed this area on both side are starting to kinda rip/tear. Maybe from pulling on the front tab too hard, which i don't do very often. Be careful guys....

What do you guys think about it ?

Getting ready for baseball season, Lets Go SF Giants.
lol my dude beat me too it! 
nthat.gif

Those look good. I really want to see these total crimsons in person might get a pair.
I told my friend to do that ever since I got him his pair.

He's like "I'm gonna have the sickest kicks in the ballpark!"

I told him it'd be better if he swapped the laces and painted the swoosh.

dang those crimsons with black swoosh are on point. like homie above said perfect for giants games. :smokin where can i get those?? dont see them online anywhere

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know i'm new but, these came in the mail today from Korea. They're really really comfy. Glad I was able to get them.

I told my friend to do that ever since I got him his pair.

He's like "I'm gonna have the sickest kicks in the ballpark!"

I told him it'd be better if he swapped the laces and painted the swoosh.
haha yeah man get him to do it. I definitely think they'd come out great.

The man is entitled to his opinion, and nobody can change that.

I don't disagree, but I think if a reviewer is going to be relevant, he/she has to make the due effort to research the shoe.  He's right about the materials, but he didn't acknowledge Dylan Rasch and the true reasoning as to why the Roshe was created.

Plus $70 for a Nike sportswear shoe, in general, is a damn good price no matter how ugly it is.
Hahah I actually seen your comment on this vid earlier too!

Reading through these posts just reminds me of when i copped my first pair of Roshe's last summer. Had no idea what the shoe was. They were sitting on the shelves of Zackies on Broadway in NYC. I see a $55 price tag on them and was like "why not". Got a few wears out of them didnt like how bright the red was and sold em for $50 on eBay. A few weeks later I realized the black was more my color but couldn't find em anywhere. Then all of a sudden I see on Sneakernews its a Top 30 shoes of 2012. We went from peace and harmony on this thread to chaos. This is all just giving me flashbacks to horrible sneaker experiences. Why cant we just keep drama away and let things run its course.

Reading through these posts just reminds me of when i copped my first pair of Roshe's last summer. Had no idea what the shoe was. They were sitting on the shelves of Zackies on Broadway in NYC. I see a $55 price tag on them and was like "why not". Got a few wears out of them didnt like how bright the red was and sold em for $50 on eBay. A few weeks later I realized the black was more my color but couldn't find em anywhere. Then all of a sudden I see on Sneakernews its a Top 30 shoes of 2012. We went from peace and harmony on this thread to chaos. This is all just giving me flashbacks to horrible sneaker experiences. Why cant we just keep drama away and let things run its course.
Because of this man

it relates to jordans a few years back. the hype on them is crazy now though. i got my space jams 5 days after release for retail. today? if space jams re released, you couldnt get them for retail after the first 10 seconds.

very sad that the hype on roshes is literally going up by the day

it relates to jordans a few years back. the hype on them is crazy now though. i got my space jams 5 days after release for retail. today? if space jams re released, you couldnt get them for retail after the first 10 seconds.

very sad that the hype on roshes is literally going up by the day

It's so much more than that. People Are realizing its a comfortable everyday shoe.

Back
Top Bottom