ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got a size 13 and 14. That Twitter text alert on full blast playing Wild For The Night alert made me Jump and open my laptop

i stepped away for a lil bit n it got sold right a way..i had 11.5 in my basket too dunno why they took it out ? maybe cuz i didnt check out fast enough?

Wow...9 in my cart as soon as the link dropped, get through to order, use payal, hit order, get a site error. Try it again using my card, sold out. I mean this is ridiculous. I give up. How is it impossible to get a single pair of general release sneakers!? Congrats to everyone who got theirs. I just decided to grab both of the other pairs of FB's. I'm done even attempting these hyped up releases online anymore.
Same thing happened w/ me
mad.gif
mad.gif

That Was Pure Rediculous.... Size 10 In My Cart All The Way Thru Checkout And Then BOOM Nothin..... I Just Want One ******g Pair Of These >:

try checking the stores today since either fnl or footation gets shipmetns tuesdays and thursdays, forgot which lol

Last edited:
And that's that haahaa. Now let's see if the site over sold on these. I hope not because I know how bad you guys want these. Best of luck! I just refuse to deal with them and that's sad. I'm sure I'll find these some place for retail

Last edited:
Lol, help out fellow NTers? Sure......... Y'all are in for a rude awakening. As for the guy asking for a NDC restock..... Hate to break it to ya bud but.....

Back
Top Bottom