ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol, help out fellow NTers? Sure......... Y'all are in for a rude awakening. As for the guy asking for a NDC restock..... Hate to break it to ya bud but.....
spoke to a rep yesterday. said they will be in constant production till a certain date

How the **** do you get your size in your cart. And after you put in your CC info & hit submit, your cart is empty?!

Damn, they don't even hold your **** till you checkout?!

This is beyond ubsurd. >:

Almost a year ago, I phone ordered two pairs of iguanas from nordstrom rack for $55 each.

I had two sizes, tried the first pair on and they fit great. Put the second pair on ebay for .99 with no reserve. They sold for $115. The hype on this shoe is not "new".

Last edited:
wow that was quick..got my pair yesterday when ndc put them up but still had the mobile notifications on for fnl. checked to just see what they had left and they were out in like 5 minutes lol the hype is as bad as it is for jays. i know a lot of people want to hate them just for the hype but i fell in love with the shoes as soon as i put them on last year. sad to see them enter the reseller market so fast tho. wished everyone still bought shoes to wear and not to sell.

Sadly Enough, This Shoe Will Probably Retail For $100+ By Next Year With All The Attention It's Received As Of Late...Mark My Word :smh:

From Sitting On Nordstrom Rack Shelves To Selling Out In Meer Minutes Online :wow:

Straight Up "Ashy To Classy" Status :lol:

Pretty easy cop, 1 pair no need to go OD on Roshes. Glad I set up the twitter text for FNL to my phone, got the text, checkout, good day. :smokin

Sadly Enough, This Shoe Will Probably Retail For $100+ By Next Year With All The Attention It's Received As Of Late...Mark My Word :smh:

From Sitting On Nordstrom Rack Shelves To Selling Out In Meer Minutes Online :wow:

Straight Up "Ashy To Classy" Status :lol:

ain't that the truth

Pretty easy cop, 1 pair no need to go OD on Roshes. Glad I set up the twitter text for FNL to my phone, got the text, checkout, good day.
smokin.gif
Just gave up your secrets! Shooting yourself in the foot lol

Same
Pretty easy cop, 1 pair no need to go OD on Roshes. Glad I set up the twitter text for FNL to my phone, got the text, checkout, good day. :smokin
same.. Got it b4 the tweet by refreshing that link someone posted yesterday,,, I feel like me and u were the only ones that got 1 pair lol

Can someone do a photo shop of the gammas & paint the midsole grey w/ black speckles? Curious about the roshes & speckled midsoles

Pretty much. People need to know when to just shut their mouth. Same deal with the bots. Giving people ideas just kills your chances later on
Precisely...you don't hear NFL coaches giving out their playbooks during a post game interview after a victory lmao

Back
Top Bottom