ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Reselling isn't cool within a community of people supposedly trying to help each other. I've been a part of communities outside of sneakers for music and other hobbies where people try to help others in the community out and always get tickets, posters, whatever it may be for retail and nothing more. In some communities it's highly frowned upon or not even allowed to try to sell above face value/retail.

Hustling is a joke. Hustling is what you do when you live in the ghetto or have nothing else going on financially or career wise. Some of us are just consumers who want to buy something for what the manufacturer/retailer sells it for, rather than having idiots step between us and the company to make it harder to get something. Some of us don't like forking over more than retail to help some chump who is looking to make $10, $20, $50. Some of us work hard for our money rather than prey off what's popular. Hustling sneakers is for losers whether you started frequenting this site in 2001 or 2013. There would indeed be sneaker forums without dudes who feel the need to hustle their fellow sneakerheads to support their own hobby.
finally someone who actually understands. thank you

Big ups to @yeahkritaj for hooking it up with his extra pair of Squadron Blues in my size!

That pretty much ends my Roshe spending spree, unless I decide to pull the trigger on the NYC model in the City Pack.  (I need to see on-feet shots of the NYC if anybody has any.)  Also have a pair of Sirens coming from Asia in the next few weeks after it passes customs.

Only pair I'm dying to own now are the Primo Blues.  Other than that, I'm just waiting for the Flywire pack.
NICE!!

Yes 800 because thats what REAL yeezys will cost you. Ive paid much more than that for other Yeezys.

that's great bro, more power to you for being able to spend that much on shoes.

no one here except the hypebeasts and noobs are calling them yeeshes so calm down

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.:smh: My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]

Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.

wow thats crazy

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.
mean.gif
My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]
Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.
most important thing to know is that this is not Nike's fault. Theyre just trying to maintain their status of being a good online provider

You talking about compensation yet spend 800 on shoes? Lol y'all are a riot
compensation as mentioned would be for those that can't spend, won't spend, or don't have the money to but REAL Yeezys... I do not need compensation... I buy/spend what I want for what I like (within reason of course, not saying Im rich in anyway).

lol @ people paying $800+ for some sneakers. THAT sh*t cray! That's the kind of thing I would keep to myself, not brag about.

roll.gif

People who hate resellers, do you also hate retailers?

I mean, after all, don't they get the product at wholesale and sell it to you at a markup?

that's great bro, more power to you for being able to spend that much on shoes.

no one here except the hypebeasts and noobs are calling them yeeshes so calm down
I am speaking of the colorway as a whole... I can see my comment is being torn apart... gotta love forums.

Thanks for the shoutout, #37, and I'm glad to help.

And whoever said TR abandoned ship, we obviously DID NOT.  But if you think I'm enjoying waking up after a good night's sleep and then seeing that the thread jumped 25 pages over NOTHING... I'm not.

I swear most people hated the FB's when they were first unveiled, myself included.  I'm surprised I had to buy like 5 complete sets of them in different sizes for other people.  But hey, you like what you like it, and you wear what you like.

Shame on you if you wear them because LeBron told you to, or some imaginary person Kanye West made up rocks them.

For the record, I think both LeBron and Kanye are awesome.
Where do I begin...

1.) That was me who made the statement.

2.) I was in AGREEANCE with TR's lack of presents because of the mayhem unfolding in this thread. (FB Mints)

3.) There must be some TRUTH in my statement if the first thing you addressed from a "good night sleep" is TR abandoning ship.

Youngin's need to stop taking everything as a personal attack and look at the context of people's statements, got d*mn! 
mean.gif

well NK got cray last night haha. oh you guys, all i see is arguing now. Last night when i got the alert from finishline at 5:51am i turned on my macbook and it was lagging i had kept it open refreshing and there for i couldn't cop the FB's once again. For me its just another roshe to my collection i can get the other FB's at a store near me as well with some of the OG colorways but daamn this is just crazy now

lol @ people paying $800+ for some sneakers. THAT sh*t cray! That's the kind of thing I would keep to myself, not brag about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at people laughing at people for they way they choose to spend THEIR money....  and to those that are... you'd be surprised how your luxuries increase once they are financially feasible.

I am speaking of the colorway as a whole... I can see my comment is being torn apart... gotta love forums.
its being criticized because youre not seeing the real inspiration of the sneaker. just because yeezys had black/pink colorway doesnt mean everything black/pink is associated with yeezy

on another note im seeing other retailers will have the FB MINTS in stock soon....

People who hate resellers, do you also hate retailers?

I mean, after all, don't they get the product at wholesale and sell it to you at a markup?

They get it at a wholesale price and sell it at retail price, thats normal. We don't get them without retailers. resellers cop at retail price and sell it at reseller price.

Soon, it'll be so bad that there will be re-resellers. cop at resell price, flip at re-resell price lol

Last edited:
A somewhat positive update on my conversation with the rep, he's having the warehouse check out the shoes to see if they are still in good condition. If they are they will send them back to me. He said another option was that if stock was available, they would send me the shoes. Now playing this waiting game is going to suck.

I can't believe some prick at UPS probably dropped a TV on my roshes or used the box as a seat. Called UPS and they can't do anything about it and its COMPLETELY their fault. I HATE UPS.

its being criticized because youre not seeing the real inspiration of the sneaker. just because yeezys had black/pink colorway doesnt mean everything black/pink is associated with yeezy

on another note im seeing other retailers will have the FB MINTS in stock soon....
come on now lets take a minute and look at these shoes... the colors okay understood but the print within the Nike check... and the scale texture on the rear...

Back
Top Bottom