ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hopefully eastbay receives the squadron blue so i could finally use my gift card.. Crazy what this thread has become in the last few days :x :smh:

Last edited:
update:

i gave them my order number, dude saw it was in the system being processed with no additional information. chopped it up w homie about the sneakers driving people crazy (he knew this) and then said hold up let me look into this further for you.

so after about 2-3 minutes waiting, dude came back and said they should be shipped out today. they have inventory of the mints and he also said orders wouldn't go if they have a low stock on the items. basically if you got an order confirmation then you should be good to go, he said dont eem worry about nuffin
laugh.gif

young dude that sounds like he knew what he was talking about. well aware that the mints are selling out like hotcakes
excellent. thanks alot

I paid $800 to own a pair of "Yeezys" now they come out with this compensation package for those that can't afford or won't spend the money to own the REAL Yeezys... smh
The real deal!   

I think this takes away from an OG colorway like they are doing with the Foams and Galaxys to list a few... JMHO

$800? damn bruh thats a mortgage payment

The 4W 
nthat.gif

:rofl: At you dudes being butt hurt over his comments. Dude's a NT OG. Without people like him, there would be no Niketalk. Why do you guys feel a sense of entitlement with this sneaker? Did you design it? Did you produce them? No.

And I will never understand the hate for reselling. The mods do it. New and veteran members do it. That's just how it is. Unlike most of you, some of us were into sneakers dating back to the SB days. Reselling is nothing new. In fact, hating on Reselling is the Hypebeast thing to do nowadays. 

Since when is hustling harder not enough? If you didn't get the shoes, you just didn't work hard enough. Simple as that. 

If people are willing to pay absurd amounts of money for a shoe that costs $5 to make, I will without a doubt take advantage of that circumstance. Gives me extra income to buy shoes that I actually want because after all, shoes are dumb expensive nowadays. 

Reselling isn't cool within a community of people supposedly trying to help each other. I've been a part of communities outside of sneakers for music and other hobbies where people try to help others in the community out and always get tickets, posters, whatever it may be for retail and nothing more. In some communities it's highly frowned upon or not even allowed to try to sell above face value/retail.

Hustling is a joke. Hustling is what you do when you live in the ghetto or have nothing else going on financially or career wise. Some of us are just consumers who want to buy something for what the manufacturer/retailer sells it for, rather than having idiots step between us and the company to make it harder to get something. Some of us don't like forking over more than retail to help some chump who is looking to make $10, $20, $50. Some of us work hard for our money rather than prey off what's popular. Hustling sneakers is for losers whether you started frequenting this site in 2001 or 2013. There would indeed be sneaker forums without dudes who feel the need to hustle their fellow sneakerheads to support their own hobby.

Last edited:
$800? damn bruh thats a mortgage payment

damn, where do you live where mortgage is $800, and what kind of interest rate, down payment, and years to pay do you have on your mortgage, and how big was the house and cost of it?

Thats a fairy tale here in the Bay Area..

Thats rent for a 1 bedroom in the ghetto under low income bracket

im just trolling. with the madness here. dont take me seriously.

Last edited:
A big THANK YOU to Blue Leopard who got these for me and shipped them all the way to Singapore!
Thanks for the shoutout, #37, and I'm glad to help.

And whoever said TR abandoned ship, we obviously DID NOT.  But if you think I'm enjoying waking up after a good night's sleep and then seeing that the thread jumped 25 pages over NOTHING... I'm not.

I swear most people hated the FB's when they were first unveiled, myself included.  I'm surprised I had to buy like 5 complete sets of them in different sizes for other people.  But hey, you like what you like it, and you wear what you like.

Shame on you if you wear them because LeBron told you to, or some imaginary person Kanye West made up rocks them.

For the record, I think both LeBron and Kanye are awesome.

Last edited:
I paid $800 to own a pair of "Yeezys" now they come out with this compensation package for those that can't afford or won't spend the money to own the REAL Yeezys... smh
The real deal!   
I think this takes away from an OG colorway like they are doing with the Foams and Galaxys to list a few... JMHO
seriously man? ugh facepalm. you need to do your research before asserting claims. these are not inspired by yeezys

just took a browse on ebay since i was curious what the mints were going for now. saw a pair with 9 bids and the bid was up to $157!!! now this is just insane and uncalled for. double retail price? wow.

Just got an email from End Clothing saying there was an error on their system. My order for the Tokyos went through even tho it was already sold out. Sucks. I got the refund right away.. I guess i'll just wait for the city pack to hit the U.S.

Big ups to @yeahkritaj for hooking it up with his extra pair of Squadron Blues in my size!

That pretty much ends my Roshe spending spree, unless I decide to pull the trigger on the NYC model in the City Pack.  (I need to see on-feet shots of the NYC if anybody has any.)  Also have a pair of Sirens coming from Asia in the next few weeks after it passes customs.

Only pair I'm dying to own now are the Primo Blues.  Other than that, I'm just waiting for the Flywire pack.

Reselling isn't cool within a community of people supposedly trying to help each other. I've been a part of communities outside of sneakers for music and other hobbies where people try to help others in the community out and always get tickets, posters, whatever it may be for retail and nothing more. In some communities it's highly frowned upon or not even allowed to try to sell above face value/retail.

Hustling is a joke. Hustling is what you do when you live in the ghetto or have nothing else going on financially or career wise. Some of us are just consumers who want to buy something for what the manufacturer/retailer sells it for, rather than having idiots step between us and the company to make it harder to get something. Some of us don't like forking over more than retail to help some chump who is looking to make $10, $20, $50. Some of us work hard for our money rather than prey off what's popular. Hustling sneakers is for losers whether you started frequenting this site in 2001 or 2013. There would indeed be sneaker forums without dudes who feel the need to hustle their fellow sneakerheads to support their own hobby.

THIS. Repped +1

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.
mean.gif
My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]
Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.

Last edited:
Just got an email from End Clothing saying there was an error on their system. My order for the Tokyos went through even tho it was already sold out. Sucks. I got the refund right away.. I guess i'll just wait for the city pack to hit the U.S.
According to a reliable source, you'll be waiting for a long time. Best start searching the bay now before inflation kicks in even more after people scramble even harder.

Bruh you're taking hustling completely out of context. So you're saying since basketball players hustle on the court, they are losers? They live in the ghetto.

By hustling, I meant working harder. I thought that was made clear by my following sentences in my original post.

Back
Top Bottom