ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Really want the teals but I want the mangos too to get the free shipping. Black can be had at shiekh stores. Hope mangos go on sale soon!

Ordered the Teals and volts with free shipping can't beat that. Just need to find the Mangos.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Steezy should check out West. That's who's shipping the Teals to me. I know they have the other two colors too.
west as in west 72nd?....i should check them out in the am.
really digging the simplistic, minimalistic yet strong enough pressence of all these new runners 
pimp.gif

WestNYC.

My bad Juan!!! You did tell me to check them out too. Between the both of you, I should be in teal by Monday!!

Ray- Which colorway are we calling the Calypso¿

copped happy though it says womens and @nikestore assured me via twitter they are mens im still scared im gonna get a womens 13
frown.gif

just ordered the teal ones from NDC and im gonna try to pick up the black ones at shiekh after work later

has any1 seen the womens hot punch cw instore?  need to get the mrs a pair, and ill sneak in a pair for myself
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Not sure if this is still up for debate but Nike twitter confirmed that it's pronounced "Row-shh"
I was saying "Row-shee" all day yesterday 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Dang!
embarassed.gif
 Row-shee sounds a lot better though!

NCT: Calypsos = Teals 

The ones that are currently out that seem to be in the highest demand (from what I've seen in stores based on which ones sold out faster than others) are the teals and the all red..So if you're interested in a pair of either, you should cop if you have the funds...However, the black/white, black/volt, and black/red should be available for awhile if you don't have the money at the moment.

teals have been purchased.

and once again, they did confirm that the women's is indeed men's. just a mistake on nike's part

MajorDC now has the Iguana/Black for sale (basically the greens).
They do take phone orders and usually have products available on their online store.

Link.... 

Wifey wanted these so I grabbed em for her... She tried em on and said "wow!" she even was wearing OG lunar trainers as she tried these on so they must be good...

I think I'm gonna hold off and wait for iguanas or white/reds

they also had these

this was at sheikh in Palmdale, ca btw

Back
Top Bottom