ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I got my Sport Reds in.
pimp.gif
Shoe.. Definitely returning these Black/Volt FR2s for some Cyber RRs

Got my black pair in today they are very nice
pimp.gif
super happy with them

and to imasoleman and all the other wide footed NTers i sized up .5 and they fit and look fine. dont know if i even had to or not.  def gonna get the volt pair

Just got mine in. I can see my toes with socks and I sized up. There's room so maybe I should've gotten a 10.5 but they're still comfy.

tumblr_m20xahzOPA1qasfz9o1_500.jpg

I like mine. Nice replacement for my red FR2s (found the toebox to be way too wide on those).

Guess I'm the only one that's not in love with these. haha. Got mine today and the insole kinda bugs me. Wont be a big deal though. Got the reds. My nephew got the teals and loves them.

anyone got a 10.5 in teals that wants to trade for 11? Not trying to stir any trouble just trying to see if we can help each other.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Guess I'm the only one that's not in love with these. haha. Got mine today and the insole kinda bugs me. Wont be a big deal though. Got the reds. My nephew got the teals and loves them.

ya its kind of annoying but otherwise these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im amped about these.. i cant wait to spend all my money on them

if these come out then 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

7028671659_1165f376bf_b.jpg

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ Are those grey Roshe releasing, if so when?~

Nah they're just a photoshop. A guy in here was messing around with colorways.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

anyone got a 10.5 in teals that wants to trade for 11? Not trying to stir any trouble just trying to see if we can help each other.

I'm waiting for my 10.5 to come in. If they don't fit me and need to go .5 up, I'd do the trade

nothing it has like ridges so your socks kinda get bunched up a little bit

Yea the insole bunches up your sock. Feels funny without socks to me. I wish I t was smooth with no ripples.

Originally Posted by cs02132

nothing it has like ridges so your socks kinda get bunched up a little bit
oh I thought it was something really weird or hard to deal with. I think I'll be fine with
that and try them without socks. Maybe it works that way too?

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I'm waiting for my 10.5 to come in. If they don't fit me and need to go .5 up, I'd do the trade
I ordered am 11.5 in the teal and 11 in the grey/yellow.  I like the look of the teal better but the 11 fits a little better.
None of this helps either of you but I kind of want to fit the teals in an 11 now and return the pairs I got.

Local spot just got Teals in. I don't want that colorway but going to try a pair on so I know what size to order in the blacks.

I could possibly help out a fellow NT'er who wants them though......

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Good looking. Keep me posted.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom