ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The ones that released in the Spring were the HTMs (Hiroshi Fujiwara / Tinker Hatfield / Mark Parker), and they now go for ridiculous amounts on eBay. The first HTM pack consisted of one Zoom Flyknit Racer and two Flyknit Trainers on a Lunaracer base.
*Sorry, Broshes. This'll be my last post regarding FKs in here.

Nice appreciate the clarification.. Yea definitely want a pair.. Ok back to roshe talk!

what's the best way to put these in the washing machine (settings-wise)? the white midsole on my black pair is trashed after wearing them around Vegas for days... 

what's the best way to put these in the washing machine (settings-wise)? the white midsole on my black pair is trashed after wearing them around Vegas for days... 

I'd recommend cleaning the soles with a Magic Eraser or something first to get rid of the tougher stains. Then throw the shoes in a pillowcase or something, tie it up, and wash it on cold. Afterwards, obviously don't dry them in the dryer.

decided to pass on sirens when i found them at a Sheikh in Vegas, already regret it... still hoping for mangos to release or teals for a decent price 
tired.gif

(formally jst628)
Which sheikhs? and what size?

flyknits dont really have that casual look like the roshes do so i doubt they will be as hyped. i go to the gym and i see at least 4 people in roshes.

I'd recommend cleaning the soles with a Magic Eraser or something first to get rid of the tougher stains. Then throw the shoes in a pillowcase or something, tie it up, and wash it on cold. Afterwards, obviously don't dry them in the dryer.
whenever i use a magic eraser on a midsole it pills/rips, i'll try wiping them off with a wet rag then throw them in the wash.
Which sheikhs? and what size?
sheikh at fashion show mall, they only had a size 12 left but they said they could order just about any size.

no problem. if i find like a 9.5 or something around a 9 you want me to let you know? or just strictly a 9? because i know they had a 9.5 at one time, because i tried to squeeze my foot in it to see if i could. haha

Just 9 in iguanas. Appreciate it bro

my cleaning process, which i do about once every 10 wears unless they get really dicked from a party or something (grey/yellow and cyber are beater pairs so they've been through this process multiple times)

-spray sole with diluted simple green, let soak then use stiff nylon brush to remove heavy grime
-wipe excess simple g off with paper towel, then use either chlorox wipes or magic eraser for tip and heel
-remove laces/insoles and put in pillowcase
-wash on cold with athletic shirts/shorts and dark colors (no reds no denim no delicates)
-air dry and maybe hit sole with chlorox wipe again if need be

also if anyone needs a black/sail sz 10 pm me

^^ not sure how that would look (rogue cw) since the iguana color isn't matte. however, today i was in michaels or ac moore and they had olive/white/black paracord for making bracelets and it seems like it would look good on iguanas. i don't have a pair so i didn't try it out but an idea for someone else. almost like the laces of the women cw's but since its tricolor it would be more unique

they have a full size run in the new Black/Green colorway in a local store by my school. The store got them last week and still has a full size run. They are selling them for $70 retail and since I am in NJ there is no sales tax. Anyone who cannot find a pair feel free to private message me or email me. I just got my pair there which makes this my 4th pair of Roshe's! I also picked up a pair of lunar safari fuse at the same place at their sale price of $105 (no tax either).

Last edited:
Found a last minute auction on eBay for some new DS black roshes. I won the auction at $98 and messaged the guy and he was chill, ended up getting them for $85 shipped. I was blessed for finding a pair at non rape prices:smile:

^^ not sure how that would look (rogue cw) since the iguana color isn't matte. however, today i was in michaels or ac moore and they had olive/white/black paracord for making bracelets and it seems like it would look good on iguanas. i don't have a pair so i didn't try it out but an idea for someone else. almost like the laces of the women cw's but since its tricolor it would be more unique
I've been meaning to swing by Michael's. Do they have laces there?

it wasn't meant to be a shoelace although it was the right gauge. it would need to be cut to length with the ends burned but it was only like $3 for a few feet so would be a cheap project

^ That colorway just doesn't do it for me. The color scheme was used so poorly. They should have used a Charcoal/Dark Grey color upper with a Black swoosh and then used that color green (or maybe even a little lighter) on the sole/outsole.

they have a full size run in the new Black/Green colorway in a local store by my school. The store got them last week and still has a full size run. They are selling them for $70 retail and since I am in NJ there is no sales tax. Anyone who cannot find a pair feel free to private message me or email me. I just got my pair there which makes this my 4th pair of Roshe's! I also picked up a pair of lunar safari fuse at the same place at their sale price of $105 (no tax either).

Pmd u

quick poll: who would rock the pink wmns roshe?

i will start it off saying, if it is on sale i will buy and rock!
I picked the Purple and Pinks when you could grab em at NR. For 50 bucks you could beat the deal. Make sure your swagometer is high cause they are bright as F*ck! I've rocked em at least 5 times and it breaks mad necks! Get the basics first and then sometimes you gotta go a little nuts

I picked the Purple and Pinks when you could grab em at NR. For 50 bucks you could beat the deal. Make sure your swagometer is high cause they are bright as F*ck! I've rocked em at least 5 times and it breaks mad necks! Get the basics first and then sometimes you gotta go a little nuts

Pictures of them on feet? I'm still on the fence with the Purples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom