ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i gotta go out by the NR i was talking about later today, so i will stop in and make a list of what they have, if they still have anything.

i'm still trying to figure out how to rock the speed yellows. keep ending up wearing a lavender shirt with them since lakers colors are the only thing i know of with yellow in it. that or blue/yellow. first pair of yellow shoes don't know how to handle it

i'm still trying to figure out how to rock the speed yellows. keep ending up wearing a lavender shirt with them since lakers colors are the only thing i know of with yellow in it. that or blue/yellow. first pair of yellow shoes don't know how to handle it
any time i have on yellow, i always wear some kind of blue. theres not a lot that looks right with yellow, so i play it safe.

copin' first pair of Roshe's for the wife...can't find a pair for myself tho.?:smh:

Found a last minute auction on eBay for some new DS black roshes. I won the auction at $98 and messaged the guy and he was chill, ended up getting them for $85 shipped. I was blessed for finding a pair at non rape prices:smile:
Nice work!  I have been looking for a pair of them as well.  I hope I am as luck!

just got off the phone with NR and iguanas are sold out in all stores in my 10.5 
ohwell.gif
 any able to help me out on where to get a 10.5 or 10 for retail? 
nerd.gif

yeah i know i'm on the iggy's late... 

These REDS are trying to take my SIRENS #1 spot

My top Roshe list at the moment

#1)Sirens
#2)Red's
#3)Iggy's
#4)Blk's
#5)Cybers

& in the scope (wanted list)

Speed Yellows
Teals
Mangos

Last edited:
These REDS are trying to take my SIRENS #1 spot

My top Roshe list at the moment
#1)Sirens
#2)Red's
#3)Iggy's
#4)Blk's
#5)Cybers
& in the scope (wanted list)
Speed Yellows
Teals
Mangos
that is pretty much same as my list with cybers switched with blacks

Someone misspelled their listing on eBay, if you want Cybers for below retail...  "
[h1]Nike Rosche Run Charcoal Grey/volt Size 10.5"[/h1]

Someone misspelled their listing on eBay, if you want Cybers for below retail...  "
[h1]Nike Rosche Run Charcoal Grey/volt Size 10.5"[/h1]

Thanks FAM! Copped with the quickness! under retail FTW!:smokin:smokin:smokin

Now I can say I'm a Roshe'd! Wifey's coming from NDC and mines coming from ebay.!

Last edited:
just got back from NR, the Iggys are cleaned out except for one size 13. they had a bunch of cybers if anyone is looking for those. sizes: 9 9.5 10 10.5 11.5 12.5 14

Thanks FAM! Copped with the quickness! under retail FTW!:smokin:smokin:smokin
Now I can say I'm a Roshe'd! Wifey's coming from NDC and mines coming from ebay.!

This is what I really love about this thread. Sorta free from the kiddies that are only looking out for themselves. This is what OG NT was about. Sigh.

/rant

I need some new Roshes. I'm having withdrawals. Haha.

Just out curiosity since I can't find any locally...another TTS question of course...are they TTS? Wife typically wears 7-7.5 on depending on shoes...I decided to order 7.5 since it looks a bit narrow up top...

TIA!

Anybody got any iguanas or black/sails in a size 12? I'm a true 12 but am thinking of jumping on an 13 if I have to, one of my fellow NTer's offered it but if I could get a 12 I think it would be safer, I plan on walking around a lot in them.  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom